I Just Couldn't Sleep.....

 It's been exactly three days since Zayn asked me about my parents, I haven't really left me room, only to eat at 12:00 am when every one was asleep and to go to the bathroom. I've had my Ed Sheeran CD on repeat, playing my sadness, away. So far, it wasn't working. ' You need me but I don't need you' just started playing and I think this song is my favorite. 

I was awake, still even though it was almost three a.m. I decided to go into the kitchen to eat some more. I got on my slippers to muffle my footsteps, I can't wake anyone up, not now anyway. I opened my door, turning it slowly, making sure it didn't squeak. Which it did any way. Dumb door. I crept down the stairs, and walked on the cold, I think, tiles and into the kitchen entrance. I kept the light off, even though I'm not a bat, and can't see in the dark. I felt my way around to the cabinet, I needed some Oreo.

I walked, hitting a chair on my way and it scraping against the floor. 'Oh God', I thought, I just might as well as woken someone up. In fact I did, because I heard footsteps running down the stairs. Oh Crap! I needed to find, what if it's Zayn, he would get all mushy on me and I don't do mushy. Need to hide!

I fast walked all over the kitchen, I decided to hide under the sink. No one would look under there, clever yeah. It was a tight fit, but it worked anyways. I saw that someone flicked the light on, I heard a 'Hello," In a familiar Irish accent. Oh, it was Niall. I still hid under the sink. But it was really dusty under here. I started to sneeze. Like, for real. I had to sneeze just as he was leaving.

I could see his shadow, walking over to my hiding space. I had on slippers to, to hide his footsteps. Smart boy he is. He opened the door leading to  the inside of the under the cabinet, and was prepared to fight whoever was in the house. He was about to swing, until he saw it was me.

"Channy? What are you doing in there?" Niall asked, confused.

"Er, I-I was hungry, and I didn't wanna wake anyone up, so I was trying to be quiet but I bumped into a chair. Then you came downstairs and I was like Gotta HIDE," I finished in one breath, I didn't want him to be mad at me, for sneaking around at night.

"Channy, why didn't you come eat dinner with us, or for the last three days," Niall said to me, he grabbed my hands, and looked into my eyes.

"I was sad, and I didn't want Zayn to think I hate him. It's not his fault, I've been holding back tears for awhile now," I stopped to think, Why was I even down here again? Oh yeah, food. Never got it. "I just couldn't sleep," I ended my sentence looking away from his blue eyes, to the ground.

"Aw, love, Zayn, thinks you hate him, because you won't leave your room, and you are ignoring us," Ni said smiling to me, I couldn't help not smiling back at his adorableness.

"Why are you down here, and not every one else?" I asked him, tilting my head.

He looked away and at the stairs, "Well, Liam and Zayn came into my room, saying they heard a noise, when I told them to go downstairs, but they were to scared and gave me a puppy dog face. I couldn't resist. But before I came down I woke up Harry and Louis, for back up, just in case things went bad," He explained to me, looking back at the stairs, I'm guessing at Louis and Harry.

"Okay, I understand, so what do you wanna do now?" I asked him, he thought for a second before saying,

"Let's get some food in you," Niall said as he went to the freezer to get some t.v. dinners. He microwaved four of them, one foe me, him, Louis and Harry. Nope I was wrong Three were for him. Oh Gosh Niall.

___________________________________________________________________

After Niall, and I finished eating, we decided to head upstairs, to watch a movie in my room. Niall flopped down in my bed with a bed noise from the mattress. He patted the spot next to him, I walked up to him and plopped down beside him, instantly feeling his body heat.