Take A Walk And Have A Hang Out

• Dedicated to Maria!! My uniturtle

Take A Walk And Have A Hang Out

I stormed down the street shoeless. My feet stepped on every single acorn on the sidewalk. I couldn't believe Niall just dumped me. l needed to blow off some steam. I had tears streaming down my face.

I breath in and out, anger flowing through me. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked  at the caller I.D. It read LiliBoo. I hit the ignore button, I didn't wanna talk to any of the boys right now.

I put my phone back in my pocket, I knew Liam would leave a message so I'll just listen to it later.

I again felt my phone vibrate in pocket. Why am I so popular today?!

I pulled it out and angrily answered. "What," I snapped into the device.

"Woah, Channy, what's got your panties in a twist," I heard Luke's voice flow from the speaker.

"Oh it's you," I said, feeling bad I yelled at him.

"What's wrong with me," He pretended to be hurt.

"You're you, duh," I said it like it was a fact, "So what do you even want,' I said.

"Well, I was wondering if we could move that hang out to today?" He asked me.

It would be the perfect way to forget the whole One Direction thing for now. "Yeah, can you come pick me up. I'm at," I stopped and looked around, because I didn't even know where I was, "Um, the corner of Baltimore and Jersey." I said looking at the street signs.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be there in a few minutes, bye!" Luke hung up and I out my iPhone away.

Maybe, this was the perfect way to get over Niall, I thought. I shuffled my feet along the sidewalk, scarping the heels of my feet on the gravel.

A few minutes later, Luke's car pulled up towards me and I opened the passenger door. "Hey," I said, buckling my seat belt.

"Hey Channy, what's up and, why are you not wearing shoes?" He looked down at my bare feet.

"Uh, I kind of left them at him, when Niall and I broke up," I shrugged, brushing it off.

"What?!" He shouted, clearly shocked. " You guys were perfect for each other," Luke said to me.

"I know, that's what i thought too, until he forgot our anniversary." I said, getting a little bit red from previous anger," But, I just kind of wanna forget the whole past month." I sighed running a hair through my hair.

"Oh, okay then, so where do you wanna go?" Luke looked away from the road and at me.

"I don't know, where ever, you wanna I guess," I shrugged, I didn't really know this place very well as all I've been to is Nandoes and the beach. "I don't really know anything around London yet," I looked shyly out of the window.

"What how long have you been living here?" Luke asked me.

"About a month and a half," I answered shrugging.

I was going to spending the rest of my life here, might as well find out all of the hot spots. "Where is your favorite place to hang out at?" I asked him, looking back at him.

"Eh, I don't really know, I love every place I go. But maybe, It would have to be my flat." He said nodding his head, agreeing with himself.

"Wanna go hang out there?" I asked him.

"Sure, I don't know if the others are going to be there though." He said keeping his eyes on the road. We both agreed we would go to his flat and hang out there for a while.