It's Time

A/N: Hey Uniturtles! So the idea for this chapter goes to our friend Yasmine!! Niallismyboo22!

So Let's begin!

It's Time

 I sat up groggily, my alarm still blaring at me. I pounded the button repeatedly until the noise stopped. I stood up on my wobbly feet and began moving over to my closet. 

'Just need some clothes for this morning,' I thought since I was going to hang out with Luke later. I grabbed out some sweatpants that spelled the word pink down the leg, and a black tank top. I threw the clothing on and decided to go downstairs.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw that only Liam was up so far. I checked the time on the stove and saw that it was 6 a.m. Who the hell set my alarm for this early.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked Liam, coming up behind him.

"Aw," He jumped, "Oh it's just you," He said to me, holding his chest. 

'I'm not scary,' I thought.

"I woke up early, but I could say the same to you, you're not a morning person." He joked.

"My alarm clock went off," I grumbled.

"Oh yeah, that was Louis, he tried to play a prank on you," He shrugged. Ha, no. People don't prank me, I get way out of hand when it comes to pranking. But it's so on.

"I'm going to get him back," I mumbled.

"Good luck with that. Together, Harry and him are unstoppable."

"Well, the haven't seen my pranks yet," I smiled to myself.

"Sneaky," Liam said. "Hey, are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said, rubbing my stomach.

"Good, me too! Now make some breakfast?" Liam pointed over to the stove.

"I'll show you breakfast." I muttered and smiled evilly to myself.

I took some waffles out of the freezer and grabbed out a bowl and some milk. I also grabbed the syrup. I popped the waffles into the toaster and waited for the ding.

When it popped, I grabbed the two waffles and put them in the bowl. I poured the milk on it and added the maple syrup. I walked over to where he was sitting and placed the bowl of 'goodness' in front of him. 

"Dig in," I said, happily.

"Oh yes, food, wait what is this,"He said poking it with his finger. He got scared when the syrup got stuck to him, not knowing what is was.

"Ha! Day one of the pranking has begun!" I yelled triumphantly.

"No fair, I didn't even prank you," He pouted.

"Yeah, but you told me to make you breakfast," I said to him, walking back into the kitchen.

I grabbed a pop-tart out of the cabinet. I opened the package and popped the edge into my mouth. I thought I grabbed a strawberry, but I grabbed marshmallow.

I went back into the dining room and sat across from Liam. 

Just then Louis came pounding down the stairs. "Hey. Morning," He yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning to you too," I replied to him, munching my pop-tart.

"Channy why did you scream? It woke me up," He complanied.

"Uh, that was Liam," I said pointing across from me.

"Really mate," Louis said to him. He laughed and walked over to the chair next to me.