A day in the Tomlinson residence

I stood in the middle of my decorated room. It was so beautiful! My bunk bed had a British theme and there were little lights streaming from one spot on the ceiling to another. (http://itsabrideslife.com/wp-content/uploads/outdoor-decorative-lighting-1.jpg). The grey rug completed the room. I climbed into the top bunk and layed down. My feet were killing me from all this painting! The girls had left a while ago and I was completely alone in the house. The sound of my thoughts were filling the empty space in the air. 

 This would be a perfect time to go explore the house.. I didn't really get a chance to before. My first thought was to go find the kitchen. I ran down the numerous staircase and found myself in a beautiful well put together area. The kitchen had marble counter tops and a little chandelier just above the island. The Stokes were Burgundy colored and the fabric on it was leathery. My stomach began to make dying walrus sounds. Erm, guess I better feed myself.. I haven't really been eating since the death of my parents. Austin would try to get me to eat something and then i'd eventually fall in. But that was about it. I was basically surviving on apple sauce and pop tarts. 

 I opened the huge black fridge. I noticed fried chicken and cat food. We don't have a cat? Well, not that I know of.. This flat is so huge, it would probably take me a while to find it. Maybe I should wait until they come back.. What if the chicken belongs to somebody.. What if I eat it and they get mad? I didn't wanna take a chance.. But I was sooo hungry.. Why don't I just go tot Starbucks or something? Yeah. But.. what if they get mad.. Well, Dani said that they'd be back around 9:00 p.m. It's 7 now.. I have time!

I ran to my room and pulled on an oversized sweater, some jeans and the converse I had bought back when I was at the orphanage.

Oh man.. I wonder how Austin is doing. He was probably still in shock from seeing Louis Tomlinson. I can't believe he's my parent.. I was pretty cool about the topic. I like their music but i'm not obsessed with them like some of the other fans. I knew that somebody would die to be in my place..

Why me? I mean, somebody could take my place. Somebody who deserves to be here.. I took my mind off the topic and stepped into the crisp air. Since I didn't have a car, or a licence.. I'd be walking. I didn't mind. The city was actually quite beautiful. I've been living here for so long, and i've never been allowed to just walk out of my own home. My mom felt like i'd try to run away or something.. 

I finally reached Starbucks. I went inside and let the warm air surround me. I walked up to the line. It was almost empty in here.. I stopped in front of the clerk. He looked about my age.. I swear they're always my age. "Hi, how may I help you?" the dude asked. "I want a nutella latte, please" I said dorkishly. Hey? I'm a dork. What'cha gonna do, you know? "That'll be.. $8.00" the boy smiled. "Name?"

My name.. Should I say that i'm Channing Tomlinson? Or.. Channing Edwards. GOD DAMMIT IF I THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH HE'LL THINK I'M A FRAUD OR SOMETHING. "Channing E-edwards." I gushed. Gah. I'll talk about this with Louis later. I payed for my drink and took a seat. I was drinking my latte when I stumbled across the time. It was 8:30. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT. I have to get home! Ugh. It's so far from home. I paniced into the street. I should get a taxi with the money I have left. Louis had given me money for my room and I had some left over. I waved my hand around trying to page one. After a few minutes, a lad came to a halt. I hopped in and told him directions. He nodded and took a puff from his cigar. It reminded me of the guy that drove me to the orphanage. A wave of disgust filled my face. I needed to be out of this car. 

He came to a halt in my drive way. I opened the door with no time to waste. The smoke rose into the air. Eww. I shoved the money through the window trying to avoid contact with the smell and ran off to the front door. I jiggled the door nob. Locked! Damn it! I need a key...! I was officially locked out of Louis' flat. I checked under  the plant because they seemed like they would do that. Nothing but dirt and dust. I checked under a stone. Nothing. Another pot. Nothing. Great. I sat on the steps and rested my face on my knee's and started to think. I had a new life. A new family. A new everything. Why did this all happen at once? I didn't ask for this. A  tear slid down my face like a knife. One after another they poured. It started to rain as if it was on Que. Great. There was no porch cover so I had to sit in the rain. The drops increased, just like my tears. One after another. I watched the drops splatter on the ground.

The rain began to pour. Hard. I could barely hear anything over the noise level of the rain. This is just beautiful. Locked out of the flat. Who knows when the boys would be home.. I waited. And waited. My tear rate increased. Thought after thought they poured out of me just like the rain. Look at me. Crying in the rain. I'm so pathetic. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Louis' Point of View

 Eleanor and I loved the idea of having our own kid. Even though Channing wasn't really kid, she was still ours. I thought about this topic for a long time. My own kid. Her name would cross my mind every ten minutes. I couldn't escape the subject. Harry caught my attention, distracting me from the continuous topic. He was playing with the limo leather. It then began to rain. Hmm. I wonder what channing was up to. She was probably in her room or something. I shouldn't be this overprotective.. I'm staring to act like Liam.. I looked at the racing raindrops. I put my bet on the second one. It then came to a stop and let the other one win. It started raining hard and more droplets splattered on the window. We ended our journey and reached into our flat. Liam's face dropped. "Louis! Why is Channing out in the rain! It's freezing!" I panicked and looked out the window. I saw channing sitting on the steps wet and cold, crying maybe. I rushed out the door and ran to Channing battling the rain. I placed a hand on her shoulder and she didn't move. That's when I knew something way up. "Channing! Why are you sitting out here in the freezing rain!" I said giving her my coat. She managed to choke out a sentence. "I-I got hungry so I- I- went to Starbucks and g-got a latte." she said. I didn't question anymore. I shouldn't push it. I knew that was all she could get out. I tried jiggling the door knob and it was locked. That was probably the reason why. I noticed her crying but I didn't want to say anything. I knew it was a hard subject..

A.N.:/ Hey guys! It's Lexy here o: This was basically continuing the plot of her discovering a little on the house. Bare with Channing here. She's getting used to things, mmkai? We still need a cover submitted. Just email it to : niallrocks7@gmail.com) and we'll get back to you! If you win you may choose between these choices : A character in the story, a mention, and a dedication. When submitting your entry, be sure to include your wattpad profile. We will then read, vote, and comment on one of your books. Thanks for reading! ~Lexy