From now on.. Things are going to be a little different..

Prologue

"You're insecure, don't know what fo-" My 'amaZAYN' singing was cut off by the blaring song of my cell phone that was currently sitting ob the counter top.

"Ello," I answered casually like it was my best friend, Ari.

"Honey, it's mum. Listen I don't have time to talk to you. Our train was crashed and your father and I are slowly dying." I felt my heart skip a beat. " I just wanted to say I love you so much and wish that our deaths don't stop you from following your dreams," I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I knew it was true my Mum would never joke like that.

"Mum, I L-love y-you too," I started stuttering from the sobs chocking my voice. " Don't leave me like this mum. I love you so much, please.

"I love you so much Channy please don't cry. I love yo-" The call was cut short and the phone read 'Call Lost'. I fell against the wall and slumped to the floor. I cried till my eyes felt numb and were red. I wiped the mascara running down my face away. I tried to stand but my legs gave and I  fell towards the floor. My head bounced against the tile. I felt dizzy but stood up anyways. I reached a shakey hand to my phone and dialed Ari's number. It rang three times then she answered.

" Ello love vas happening!" She answered like everything was normal. To bad it wasn't.

To answer her question I said" The death of my parents," and started crying all over again.

A/N: Heyy I hope y'all like it so far. This is my first fan-fic soo yay. it's gets better trust me

LOVE YOU GUYS!

~Karly :3)))