chapter 63

Emily's Pov

Last night was amazing. Me and Alison went to the kissing rock last night to  our special place. We had the most perfect time we spent hours talking and laughing.  I wake up and realise we are still in my car the windows have all got ice on them. I see Alison asleep next to me leaning on my shoulder, we are at the back of the car with a blanket wrapped around us both. I get up slowly trying not to wake her up but as I go to the drivers seat I hear hear her mumble something softly.

Em." Ali? Wake up sweetheart we've got to get to school "

Ali . "Oh Em I was having a nice sleep then you moved can't you drive while sleep in the back please "

Em . "I would love no more for you to have a sleep but I'm not driving unless you've got your seat belt on I wouldn't want you to get hurt "

Ali ." Fine okay I'll come in the front with you "

Em. "We will stop at us a gas station you know to get something to eat and drink if you like? "

Ali. "Yeah sure "
I yawn and lean on the window touching my hand on Emily's

I drive to the nearest gas station. I pick us both some food and drinks I walk towards the car and get a text from Hanna.

Em. "Here you go this will make you feel better i got a text from Hanna saying about a Halloween party tonight "

Ali. "Thank you Em omg I love Halloween "

Em . "Me too so shall I pick you up tonight about 7:30 "

Ali." Wait have you got a costume ? What are you going to go as ?"

Em ." I'm going to go as scream what about you ? "

Ali." Wait and see that would be telling "

Em . That's not fair I've told you"
I say laughing

Ali." I'm still not saying I want to surprise you "

Em ." Fine right back at school unfortunately "

Ali . "I love you see you later Em "

Em . "I love you too "
I walk to class quickly

I get into class sitting next to Hanna, she is texting Aria about her Halloween costume. I glance at the clock realising it's nearly lunch.

Em ." So Hanna what are you going as ? "

Hanna ." I don't know yet and you ? "

Em. "I'm not saying anything your all have to wait and see "

Cece . "Hey guys are you coming to the house party tonight? "

Hanna . "Yeah we are what about you ? "

Cece. " yeah I am catch you guys Later" I leave as soon as I see Alison walking towards our table

Ali . "Was she okay with you Em ? "

Em. "Yeah she didn't say anything to me other than are we going to the house party "

Ali. "If you scares you again I swear I'll hurt her "

Hanna. "I think you've scared her enough Ali "

Em . "She's just protective over me and I love it leave it Hanna "

Ali ". I really can't wait until tonight Halloween is my favourite "

Hanna." Do you know what Em is going as ?because she won't tell me "

Ali ". I'm not saying it's our secret "

I go get home early from school. Seeing how people celebrate Halloween is amazing people go crazy.