chapter 36

Emily's Pov

It soon came back round to Friday. Which means me and Alison are going to England. I really can't wait. I get showered and get all my clothes packed. I text Ali To come here for 9. Our plane is at 12:30 to Gatwick Airport. I hear a knock on the front door and answer it.

Ali ... "hey Em all ready.? "

Emily... "yeah you've packed like your going away for a week"
I say laughing at her suitcase

Ali .. "shhh you I'm a typical girl "I say

We get into the taxi to the airport. I'm so excited but same thing again I hate flying. I couldn't think of anything worse I think to myself in the taxi.

We get to the Airport pass security and wait for our plane.

Ali ... "want some food? I'm so hungry" she says holding my hand

Emily..." sure wanna go subway ? "

We eat our food in subway. Me and Ali look into each other eye's with love.

Emily. "I can't wait to show you around England"
I say smiling at her

Ali ...". it's going to be amazing i want to see London and big Ben and the London eye everything "

Emily... "I'll show you everything I can London is a big place "I say laughing

3 hours pass and it's time for us to board our plane. I sit next to the window while Ali sits beside me. I start to feel nervous and stop speaking feeling my heart beating faster.

Ali ..." Em it's going go be okay I've got you "
she cuddles me close

Emily..". I just don't like flying it freaks me out 'I say holding her

Ali .". good job you got me to distract you then eh" I say winking at her

Emily... "yeah as long as I got you that's all that matters to me "

The plane takes off hitting some turbulence as it goes through some thick clouds. feeling the plane shaking slightly is quite scary.

Ali ..". hey Em wanna watch a film with me? it will help distract you "

Emily.." yeah sure what can we watch? "

Ali ..." let's watch Mean girls "

Me and Ali watch the Mean girls.  I notice that Ali has fallen asleep. I take my coat off and wrap it around her to keep her warm. I try and shut my eyes and manage to fall asleep too. A couple of hours later im woken up.

Ali ..." Em Em wake up we are  in England "she says smiling at me

Emily..." oh really" I rub my eyes trying to focus feeling tired

We get off the plane and wait for our luggage. Me and Ali look staring at Each other.

Ali .. "oi take a picture it last much longer "

Emily..." why are you staring at me? blondie"

Ali ..." but you were staring first" she says winking at me

Emily... I start blushing "okay you win" I say feeling shy

We get to the taxi and order it to our hotel. I stare outside the window feeling weird being back home but good at the same time. We get out of the taxi and into our hotel room.

Ali .. "can we go out and explore?" I say excitedly

Emily.. "erm yeah sure I'm feeling a bit jet lag but let's go "

We head out of the Hotel and look around London hand in hand.

Ali ..". it's so cold" I say zipping up my coat

Emily..." welcome to England the British weather kinda sucks so be warned" I say laughing

We look around Leicester Square most of the shops are closed though as it's 10:00. We walk around laughing and joking about things.

Emily... "we could get the tube tomorrow and do more exploring" I say yawning

Ali .. 'yeah sounds good we could Skpye the girls when we are back at the hotel "

Emily.. "yeah sure let's go" I say holding her hand

We get back to the hotel we both lay on the bed.

Ali..." Em I love England so far just wish it was warmer "

Emily..." yeah me too I wish England was like Spain always hot and never cold but unfortunately it is I put my  ipad one and Skpye Hanna "

Hanna ... "hey girls your so lucky I'm super jealous right now "

Aria ..." what's it like guys ? "

Ali ... 'it's amazing "

Emily..." it's boring" I say smiling

Ali ..." Emily prefers America I think "

Hanna .". I've always wanted to come to London "she says looking at me and Ali

Emily..." well we are the lucky ones we are going to get going it's like nearly 1:00 in the morning "

Hanna --" it's only like 8 here "

Ali .." well lucky you goodnight girls"

Me and Ali cuddle up in bed cuddling facing each other. I start kissing her and she starts kissing me back.

Ali .. "Em do you want to get engaged one day? "

Emily..". yeah i do I can imagine you in a beautiful white dress you would look like beautiful angel "

Ali ... "where would you want to get married? "

Emily..". I would want to get married in Paris and have a Emison wedding" I say looking into her blues eyes

Ali ..'. I was thinking Paris too I would love to go up the Effiel Tower with you"

Emily... "me too I love you so much Ali"

Ali ..". I love you so much too Em "

We both fall asleep cuddled up under the covers.