chapter 14

Alison's Pov

I lay in bed with Emily next to me. Thinking about things. I wish I didn't carry things on yesterday. Maybe I over reacted. There's got to be a reason why Emily is upset with me surely. I want to find out today. I'm scared to ask her hopefully she will tell me what's up.  If you won't then things will be awkward again today.

I lay there  listening to the birds .It's so peaceful. The sun is getting hotter through the tent. I get up and put my clothes on. I look at Emily peacefully asleep i go out of the tent and find the others.

(A) "shall we all hide from Emily girls?" She says laughing

H) "I'm not sure that's quite a good idea Ali "she says

(Aria ) "yeah Ali might be a bit mean but come on let's go hide in the woods she will never find out "

Emily's Pov

I wake up and look to see Alison isn't there. I lay there for a few seconds. I think to myself she must be with the other girls. So I decide to get ready I come outside and see no one is there. Okay I think to myself this is kinda getting weird now that they have all gone.

I ring Hanna's and Alison's phone. However I get no answer. So I go into the woods shouting for there names. I get no answer. I hear the leaves rustling and say "who's there?" but no answer. So I continue looking for them then all of a sudden Alison says "surprise "

"E ) "not funny Alison" I say looking so worried

(A ) "aww was you scared We all left you ?" Smirking

(E) "haha very funny I'll get you all back bitches "I say laughing

When we all get back to camp. We set a bbq up .and eat then all get ready to go into the lake for a swim.

I go in first as I love the water. I love swimming "come on you girls stop being baby's and get in. "

H ) "omg it's freezing Em "

E )" it's not when you get in trust me Hanna "

They all get in at once and play around for a bit. I see Alison sitting on her towel looking sad.

E) "Hey baby what's up" I say sitting down next to her

(A)" I want you to tell me what was up yesterday Em please "

E ) "ok here it goes well yesterday I was looking through your Facebook and see a pic of you and your ex bf Lorenzo on there kissing "

A) she looks shocked honestly" I didn't know I thought I had deleted them but clearly I didn't "

E) "it's okay it just really hurt Ali and when I saw it that's all "

A) "I know I can imagine I would feel the same she says putting her hand on mine here look she gets her phone and goes on her Facebook and degree the picture that better baby ?" She kisses me

(E) "it is but you shouldn't of deleted it if you wanted it on there "

A) "why would I want it on there Emily? he broke my heart" I mean really I thought I heard it crack a bit

(E )" I'm so sorry Ali" I say holding her hand looking down how long was you with him for anyways

A)" about a year it was great at first we used to have such good laughs great sex then he just changed when he met someone he wouldn't want sex always hiding his phone and coming home late at night "

E ) "ohhh really but how did you find out he cheated ?"

(A) "he was asleep next to me one night and his phone went off and I look at saw all the messages  she says crying at this point "

E) "omg Ali that must of been so hard it was kinda like me and Maya the only thing different I saw her having sex with a lad I walked in on them "

A )" and that's why your so scared when lads are around me aren't you it makes sense now but don't worry em as long as your mine no lad will ever get to me I'm yours "

E) "thank you Ali honestly love hearing you secure me she is honestly so kind "

A) "I mean em don't get me wrong when I was with Lorenzo I was a heavy drinker and when I'm drunk I can get violent that's why when I'm with you i don't drink a lot he made me angry though he used to flirt with girls in front of me I hate him "

E ) I swallow hard "well I better not get on your wrong side when your drunk then "I say laughing

A ) "no Em I wouldn't ever hurt you like that and as I said he used to do things purposely to anger me he played  a lot of psychological games and in the end it got to me "

E )" Well it seems like we've both had really fucked up exs including mine but I'm with you now and your with me that's all that matters to me "I say smiling at her amazing blue eyes

A) "and that's all that matters to me too Em oh and don't hide things from me every again please we both need to be open with each other "

E)" I promise you Ali I will "

A )" don't make promises you can't keep em she winks at me playfully "

We all go back to the camp. Me and Ali are hand in hand and sit by the bonfire telling funny jokes and playing games.

E) "Well girls it's been a long day today I'm going In the minute "

(A ) "come on em" let's go she says jumping up and holding my hand

(Warning sex smut)

We both zip our tent up and lay on the airbed. Alison begins to kiss me then I begin snogging her lovingly.
We both fight to be in control. I let her win. I lay on my back looking at her. She takes her top of and sits on me. "what's wrong Em"?" you want to feel my boobs? "she says teasingly touching them. By now my clit is throbbing. She takes her panties off and rips my boxers off. She sits up looks at me. "What you want to do pussy to pussy with me Em.? "

Mmmm yeah Ali give it to me I say. Begging she puts her pussy on mine and starts grinding them together "mmmmm fuck more" she says she goes faster and faster "mmmm fuck Ali I think I'm going to Cum" she speeds up going faster then says shhh you won't Cum yet."

All of a sudden she goes to my pussy and says tell me me what you want Em?" she says looking at me with her blue eyes her blonde hair is all messy also I want you to get down and dirty with me Ali. She winks and then licks my clit burying her mouth in my pussy ."fuck Ali this is amazing omg more. "I put my head back and moan really loud she continues to lick fast and hard and your going to make me Cum so hard.

She looks up yes come on Cum in my mouth. I'm  waiting for it mummmmm fuck that sounded hot along with her american accent. "ahhhhhhhhh Ali I'm cuming". I Cum so hard in her mouth yes moan my name mmmm Ali fuck my legs are shaking going mad. She comes back up to me yummy pussy you have Em. "look at your Cum in my mouth "she says then she swallow it. 

Your such a tease Ali I say to her. Your turn I get on top of Alison and go down licking her hard and sucking her clit mmmmm fuck em more. I continue to do it while I insert her fingers into her pussy going in and out. She is moaning really loud at this point" mmmm Em more give it to me harder" I go really hard she has her head leaned back moaning loud I find her g spot and she goes mad fuckkkk ahhhhh em" I'm cuming fuckkkk omg she cums over my face fuckkkk Em."

I look back at Ali" look what you've done to my face Ali" I say " and what"? she says back Your a bad girl Ali "I say giggling

We cuddle up after sex. That was amazing Ali." She kisses me" it was the best" and we both fall asleep in each other arms. 

A bit of emison scene there for you guys hope you liked my chapter :)