chapter 19

Emily's Pov

Last night was amazing. It's our last day at camp today. I wake up In Alison's arms seeing her fast asleep. She's so cute in every way possible way. I wake her up by kissing her slowly on the neck.

Alison--" good morning baby "she looks loving at me

Emily --- " last night was amazing you were mind blowing '

Ali ---" and so were you Em "she kisses me oh my head is banging "have you got any asprins?"

Emily-----" here you go" I say giving it to her are you hungry

Ali ---- "not really and we've got to pack up it's cold and starting to rain "

I go outside. I  see the other girls packing up there things and I start to pack my things also.

Hanna) "what time are we leaving Em ? "

Emily)" soon let's be as quick as we can "

Noel ) "Well we are off there's a party next weekend if you fancy coming to it guys "

Emily) "no thanks I would rather do something else "

Noel ---- "whatever bye" he says getting in the car and driving off

Alison ----" what was that about Em? "

Emily----" his invited us to a party Friday wanna go ?"

Alison --- "yeah we can do Em if you want to "

We all gather our things in the car. I sit in the front with Alison smiling at her she touches my leg.

Emily--- "I feel sad leaving here" I say with sadness in my voice

Alison ---" I know babe me too we can come back don't worry "

Hanna--- " can we stop off somewhere and get some food? I'm so hungry "

Alison --- "yeah we will stop off at McDonald's it's only ten minute away from here "

We pull up at the drive through and order our food.

Hanna)" food at last I'm so hungry" she tucks in straight away

Emily ---- I start eating my chips and feel a bit playful and throw one of my chips at Alison

Alison --- "oh no you didn't do that" she says laughing

Emily--- "well yeah I did "smiling

Alison ---- takes my seat belt off and tickles Emily right " say sorry "

Emily --- " no make me Ali make me "

Aria --- "oh please guys "

Spencer --- "yeah are we going to get home ?"

Emily------ I start tickling Alison then but she gets on me pinning me to the seat

Alison--- "I still haven't heard a sorry yet" she says laughing

Emily---- "okay Ali I'm sorry" I snog her passionately and I hear the others in the back

Are we going yet? we are bored you horn dogs they all laugh.

We get back to Rosewood and Alison drops Me back home" I'll give you a text in a bit" she says I get out of the car.

       Alisons Pov

This summer holiday has been the best. I'm loving being with Emily and going to places with her and holding hands. It's so nice being with someone I can trust. I really do love her. I can't wait to go to England next month with her. I get home and go take a long shower and put my make up on and some clean clothes. I lay on the bed wondering what me and Emily can do tonight, then I thought of something good.