chapter 62

Emily's Pov

Yesterday was the best night ever, me and Alison sorted things out and we made love. I'm the happiest when I'm with  Alison she makes me feel complete. I look at her and think I've so lucky to have a beautiful gf like her, who is caring and kind everything you want. I go downstairs making us breakfast taking it back upstairs to her.

Em ." Ali baby wake up we are going to be late for school "

Ali ." My head is hurting I drunk too much last night thank you for the food Em "

Em ". It's okay you being drunk while having sex was so hot I'm still a bit Horny now "

Ali. "Your always Horny me Em always" I wink at her sweetly" we better get off to school "

Em ". Yeah we better Hanna text me and said about us going shopping tonight if your up for it ? "

Ali ." Yeah I am maybe we can go cinema after and who knows how about the kissing rock ?"

Em ." Just me and you though because that's our special place remember "

Ali . I smike at how sweet she is "I know I can never forget that "

We get to school kissing each other goodbye. As she goes into class I see Cece coming towards me I try my best and hide but she notices me.

Cece ." What are you looking at?" I push her hard against the locker

Em ." Ouch I rub my arm what was that for ? "

Cece . "I want you to show me what you got fight me Em? "

Em ". I don't want to fight you "

Cece ." Are you scared of me ? "

Em . "No I'm not"
I lie to her

Cece . "Better watch your back Em"

I walk of to class and sit at the back, thinking to myself  about me and Cece. When is she going to stop I don't like how she's being towards me she terrifies me. The bell goes off for lunch and I sit around the table with the girls I feel Ali stroking up and down my leg.

Em." Ali if you keep doing that your going to get punished later your getting me wet "

Ali . "I'll do what I want Em im a bad girl"
I tracing my fingers up and down her leg

Hanna . "Oh Cece is coming tonight girls "

Ali." Oh is she ? Oh great" I look over at em and she her facial expression has changed  I asked if she's okay?

Em ". Yeah I've got to go to swimming practice I'll see you after I'll drive "

I dash off and changed into my swimming stuff. I sit by the water then the door opens quickly i panic getting up.

Em ". Paige you scared me then"

Paige ". Oh did I? I'm sorry I guess you've sorted things out with Alison now ?"

Em ". Yeah we are good now Paige I owe you a apology for kissing you although me and Alison wasn't together I shouldn't of used you like that "

Paige ." Yeah just don't do it again feelings are real Emily remember that "

Em . "I know and I'm sorry want to race then ? "

Paige ". Okay go "she beats me again and I pretend to be upset

Em." I win I'll see you around Paige "

I quickly dry myself off  then hurry to meet the girls. I see Cece is with them and start feeling nervous instantly.