chapter 10

Emilys pov                                         I wake up to the girls dressed and ready to go. It's only like 8 in the morning. I open my eyes and see everyone get ready. I'm too tired today to do anything but I know it's our last day here. So I want to make the most of it too. I get up and go straight in the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face, then get ready to leave.

(E) "Hey Ali you okay? I saw as we going towards the elevator "

(A) "yeah em I'm fine just tired "

Aria) "where are we going first she says excitedly "

(S) "Manhattan or Brooklyn"

We get on the tube and there's not enough spaces for us to sit down.  I sit on Alisons lap and hold her hand she smiles at me and keeps ticking me.

H) "are you guys like a couple now? she asks suspiciously "

(E ) "no we are not hanna we just really close I say giggling while looking at Ali "

(S) "you guys would make a cute couple you know should try it "

(A) "be quiet Spencer she say getting all shy "

We all look around Manhattan and go shopping and do some sight seeing.  Then we go and get something to eat. The young girl surves as and we place our orders .She winks at Emily and she's coming up.

A) "why the hell was she winking at you ?"

(E)" I don't know Ali relax I don't like her like that I've only got my eyes on one certain blonde she says looking at Alison "

(A )" she smiles at me lovingly well she better back off or she will get my bitchy side"

She comes back with the food. "Here you go girls" placing them at the table.  She sees a glare from Alison.

E) "so alison after we finish eating we are going to go somewhere me and you i say winking at her "

(A ) "ohhh and where would that be she says smiling "

H) "oh please you two she says laughing "

(E) "come on let's go Ali I say while taking her hand "

We get the tube to where I want to take her. when we arrive there she says what it is this she says.

E ) "It's a helicopter come on "

(A)" wow em I can't believe you would do this it's amazing she says while holding my hand at the helicopter leaves the ground taking us on a tour around New York"

I keep staring at Alison most of the time.  She's pointing things out ah look the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building.

E) "ali will you be my girlfriend? "

(A)' omg yes I will I thought you would never ask she says excitedly "

E) "Well I was nervous I say kissing her lips snogging her and both using tongues "

She puts her hand down my boxers and starts touching my pussy.

(E) "mmmm Ali stop it's turning me on "

(A ) "make me she says smirking "

(E)" I laugh and can feel myself about to Cum then the driver says final stop "

We both get off the helicopter cuddling and kissing. we walk hand in hand to meet the other girls to go up the Empire State Building

(E) (A) "Hey girls we got something to tell you all we both say "