Chapter 2

EMILY'S POV

My alarm clock rings and I turn it off instantly and grab my clothes and do my morning routine every thing in a order. I go downstairs and my mum is already out so I walk to school it's raining hard today so I mostly run it all the way.

As I approach school I see the two blonde girls from last week and feel a lump in my throat as I secretly fancy one of the blondes. I think her name is Ali can't actually remember as I go to my locker I notice a hand on my shoulder I jump out of my skin and turn round to see a blonde with the most beautiful blue eyes and hair I look down instantly because I'm so shy.

Ali ---- "hi Emily sorry about last week I can be a bit harsh sometimes"

EMILY: "I stutter and say that's OK no problem" still looking down oh no she must think I'm weird help me someone I think to myself

Ali -- No need to be scared of me I won't hurt you hey my friends are going to hang out at the barn at the weekend come if you want to" she winks as she says this still staring at me

Emily--- "Yeah sure I will come here take my number text me if you want to"Smiling at her

Ali --- You don't make much eye contact do you ? Your from England aren't you i can tell your accent Is incredibly sexy" you know she says this while whispering faintly in my ear.

Emily -- "Thank you and I love your American accent" While smiling looking down as soon as I say that the bells rings I hold my ears again then start walking off to class.

ALISONS POV

Wow that emily girl is something else I've never dated a girl before I've had sex and been with lads I've kissed girls while I was drunk but nothing ever serious, it was only a kiss it can't mean anything right I feel like I'm straight but I could be wrong. I dated this boy called Lorenzo but he cheated on me with another girl and ever since then I can't feel the same towards anyone or trust but I guess I have to forget about him sometime right? and move on its been two years since we broke up but because of my trust issues I will need to get over him someday. As I'm in class I talk about the barn party this weekend and tell them that Emily Is coming Hanna already knows Emily she met her first day they are completely cool with it anyway. Even if they wasn't I'm the boss anyway of our group I'm the leader.

EMILY'S POV

So Alison was actually really nice she seemed nice I only had one girlfriend back in England called maya but we broke up she cheated on me with a lad and then we I said I had to move to America things just got out of hand. we both realised it was the best to break up especially after her cheating on me as the finally bell goes my phone goes off and I pull it out from my pocket.

Hey emily it's alison nice seeing you earlier Saturday night at 9:00 I'll pick you up.?

I reply saying

Hey yeah sounds good see you then look forward to it :)

Ps can't wait to meet your friends

She texts back instantly

And what about me ? :(

And you to of course I reply

I put my phone back in my pocket and listen to my history class the class ends and I go home Straight away. I lay on My bed thinking about the weekend with Alison and her friends why am I so nervous I look down and notice my hands are shaking a little bit where I'm so nervous I decide to look at swminng stuff on YouTube then I fall asleep within a hour.

I wake up with my phone ringing and realise it Alison I smile immediately

Hey "Ali are you okay? "

Yeah "I was just making sure your okay?

"Yeah im okay Ali oh can I call you that?" I ask her and smile

"Yeah sure don't be nervous I'll look after you em "

When she says that I smile after speaking to her for 15 minutes laughing and joking I end the phone call. I go to sleep thinking of her could I be falling in love with her I never even felt this way with Maya with her it's different I can't explain I'm really falling for her.

chapter 3 is uploaded :) are you guys liking my story ?