Chapter 7

Alison's Pov

I really hate what I'm doing to Emily I don't know if I can continue being like this anymore towards her. I really like her as more than as a friend. What is stopping us from being together I wonder.? I went on a date yesterday with Jack it was nice but something was missing. We went back to his and he wanted me to have sex with him. I just couldn't instead we just cuddling. I just imagined me being cuddled up to Emily. I closed my eyes and pretended it was her. I think I even whispered Emily. Hopefully he didn't hear me. I didn't have sex with him anyway. I just couldn't do it i didn't even feel a bit Horny.

I can't wait until the weekend it's the summer holidays. I'm going away with the girls I think maybe Emily is coming to. So we shall see how things go from there. I've never felt like this before towards anyone. not even my first bf I had. I just wish I wasn't as stubborn then everything would be good. It's the last day of school today for the summer break. I so can't wait for it.

Emily's Pov

I wake up with Hanna beside me cuddled up to me with my back facing her. I've got my dog Taffy beside me I'm cuddling him. He starts licking my face . I get up quietly and say "okay enough boy" he barks and I go downstairs and let him go in the back garden. While I'm downstairs I make me and Hanna some breakfast. I do my mum a hot chocolate. As I let Taffy in he goes back upstairs. I go after him with the food. He goes in my bedroom on my sleeping side." oi you buddy shift you don't belong there" But he refuses to move. So I sit on the end of the bed. I and give my mums food in her room. and come back to see Hanna awake.

H) "Hey em thanks for the breakfast your a star you know "

E) "no worries hanna I say looking at Taffy "

H) "such a cute little dog she says smiling at me so are you ever going to fix things with Alison "

E) "oh not this again I might do okay but I want to in my own time I say looking down at this point Taffy is near me wanting some of my toast so I give him some there you go boy "

H) "I don't think I'm going to make up with Caleb anyway "

E) "oh come on he loves you we all know that Hanna "I say looking at her

H) "yeah I'm not so sure anyways let's eat this quick we going to be late for school "

As I do my morning routine I get dressed brush my teeth and wash my face. I put taffy in my mums room and say goodbye to her. I drive us to school there's a comfortable silence. I pull up at the car park I say to hanna ready for the last day.? She nods and smiles at me we get out the car. We see Alison with some girl.

Alisons Pov

I instantly feel jealous when Hanna gets out the car with Emily. I want that to me not hanna. I go up to them with my friend.

A) "Hey you two are you okay I say smirking "

H ) "yeah we are okay I stayed at Emily's last night "

A) "oh you did well I stayed at jacks last night I had the time of my life "

As soon as she says this I bite my tongue and look down at the floor. She notices my jealously. She's so clever it's like she can read my mind.

A) "everything okay Em? she says with a smirk "

(E) "haha your very funny Ali and with me saying her she walks past me with some girl "

(H) 'who is that girl? "

E)" I don't know but I don't care either let's get to class "

No one's Pov

The day was the last day before summer. Not a lot happened people mainly mucking around and not really paying attention. No one does the last day plus we finish early today. It will all be our last year next year. Then we will all have to think about college's.

I go to my swimming practice and notice a new girl in the locker room. I get changed and see her keep looking at me.

E)" Hey are you okay I say shyly "

P) "Hey yeah my name is paige and you are? "

E)" I'm emily Nice to meet you i say then go to my swimming practice "

I swim up and down the pool like a mermaid. I feel someone get in with me I look and see its Paige again.

E)" oi oi what are you doing here I say laughing "

(P)" oh just wanted to join you is that okay? "

E) "yeah sure I don't mind"

P) "where are you from you've got a accent? "

E) "England I say smiling "

P)" it's nice so I'll see you around she says getting out "

Emily's POV

Paige is a nice girl but I hope she don't like me more than a friend. I don't want anyone else than Alison. I walk outside and see Alison and Hanna talking to each other. They are talking about New York at the weekend. what they are going to be doing

H)" Hey em have you booked your flight tickets yet ? "

(E) "no but I'll do it tonight what time are you going? "

H) "11 our flight is with American Airlines"

E) "okay I'll book it tonight I say smiling at them both "

A)" so where have you come from your hair is all wet ? "

(E) "oh I went to swim practice with Paige"

(A) "oh not Pigskin you go from bad to worse you do "

E) "shut up Ali I could say the same to you too you know" I say angrily

(A)" come on Hanna let's go I'm not arguing anymore see you Friday em she says "

I just smile at her and walk off and go home. Taffy comes running to me "hey boy" cuddling him." Hey mum you okay"? she says" she's okay but tired " I offer her a drink but she declines.

I go upstairs and lay on my bed with my laptop booking the trip to New York. Then I look on Alisons Facebook and request her as a friend. Hopefully that will break the ice maybe? I can only try.

The next chapters will be more Emison I'm keeping you guys waiting as long as possible but hope your still enjoying reading my story.:) The wait will be worth it. 😊