chapter 15

Emily's Pov

I woke up to Alison in my arms with her legs tangled with mine. We are both wearing nothing. Last night was amazing it felt so good. My first time with Alison was better than I expected ,she is so good in bed. I hope she felt the same. I get out of bed leaving Alison asleep in the tent brushing my teeth. I hear laughing in another tent.

(E) "oi what are you laughing about girls ?"I say awkwardly

H ) "Well we heard you last night em you know fucking Alison "

E) "what we didn't do anything at all "I say laughing

H ) "yeah you did we all heard you especially Alison "

E) "Right stop it okay" I say smirking I'm going to cook us all food

I set up the bbq and start placing food on it .I go back to to check on Alison and she's gone. I worry then run back out the tent. Searching for her then all of a sudden I hear .

(A) "was you looking for me ? "

E)" yeah I was babe I was worried about you are you okay?" I say looking at her blue eyes

(A)" I'm fine Em just don't leave me alone I was scared in the tent on my own i need my sexy British girl to look after me "

E)" Well I'm sorry baby I'll make it up to you promise can I take you somewhere later just me and you? "

A )" yeah sure em anything for you" she says with a sweet tone

Hanna and Spencer come out from there tents. Wondering if there food is cooked yet. I can tell Hanna is getting impatient.

E ) "I'm being as quick as I can it's nearly done I'm trying to cook it properly I don't want us getting food poisoning "

We all sit and eat our food. All of a sudden hannah interrupts us.

H ) "some of my friends are coming tomorrow if you girls don't mind? there names are Cece Noel and Amber "

E ) "what's the lad like?" I say looking worried

H) "his okay Em his just like a typical lad you will get on with him "she says smiling

(E) I look at Alison worried then look at Hanna "okay well I hope they have there own tents cuz no one is getting in with me and Ali I say "

(A) "don't worry Em I wouldn't want to be in someone else's tent but you "

Right girls I'm going to take Ali somewhere today. So if you will excuse us. I take Alisons hand and leads us the way.

We walk for 15 minutes talking and laughing. I hold her hand tight while keep looking at her.

E ) "you've got to close your eyes no peeping I mean it "

A) "okay I won't "she says laughing at me

E) "okay open your eyes baby "

I take her to a open field near a tree. With beautiful flowers everywhere and animals around us in the field in the distance. There's a blanket and food in a basket.

A) "wow this is so amazing babe your so romantic honestly I love it baby thank you" she says smiling at me

E)" only for you babe" I say winking at her here I take the food out and place it on some plastic plates

A ) "I can't believe you did all this when did you do all of this in fact? "

E ) "Well after sex last night I sneaked out and did it" i say smiling at her

A ) "you left me in a tent at night on my own Em?" She says frowning

E) "erm yeah but good reasons Ali I say "laughing "oh look I got us some of this as well" I pull it out of my box and open it

A ) "champagne Em are you trying to get me drunk em" ? Laughing

E ) "Well actually wait is thay such a good idea?" thinking about what she said last night about her getting violent on her x bf

A) "don't worry baby I'll be good promise" she winks at me and cuddles me close

We watch the sun go down and cuddle up.  I notice Alison get a bit cold and wrap my hoodie around her. She leans into me kissing me on my lips softly.

(E) "you've got amazing blue eyes Ali" I say looking at them then looking  away

(A)" thanks baby you've got amazing everything Em look at me for two seconds please "

E) I look at her then look away quickly" oh Ali can't everytime you look at me you give me well never mind "

A )" tell me now em what you was saying "she on top of me tickling me

E ) "okay I say smirking I was gonna say you give me Butterflies when you look at me babe "

A )" Well doest this give you Butterflies baby ? "She leans in and kisses me and pins me on the floor kissing my neck and going down kissing my stomach looking at me at the same time

E) "okay Ali stop we don't want a round of last night again do we I say" smirking at her

A ) she gets up not right now " no but I got you so whipped Em" she says smiling at me lovingly

E) "yeah you wish you did baby "

A) i get back on top of her" okay you want to go there Em "?

E)" okay you win Ali" I say laughing at her

A) "I always win Em "she says

We pack up our stuff. We go back to our tents hand in hand taking selfies of both of us . Laughing and joking around teasing each other.

        Alisons Pov

Today has been so perfect. I've loved every minute of it. Emily is the most perfect gf. She's so romantic and loving she's all I want in a gf. I love her so much. In fact I think I'm falling in love with her. I  hope she feels the same way towards me. As we go back to our camp I feel I haven't felt like this before towards anyone.

We arrive back and see two cars are there.  I look around trying go figure stuff out.

"Hey " they all say oh no Hanna's friends are here.  I think to myself feeling instantly nervous.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter?  Next chapter will be posted very soon. :)

Hannah