chapter 9

Emily's Pov

I wake up the next morning,and I can't believe what I did last night. I actually kissed her how was i that confident?. I honestly don't know where I got my confidence from. I didn't regret it one bit. I want Alison to be my girlfriend. I would love nothing more to be her girlfriend. However I'm scared of asking her.

I get up untangling myself from Alison kissing her on the cheek. She looks so beautiful when she's asleep like a angel. I pick up my phone and text my mum because I forgot to text her yesterday. I look over and see the other girls still asleep.

Hey mum I arrived in new York safely love you xxxx

She texts back saying good to hear have a good time stay safe love you too xxxx

I get up and brush my teeth then get in a shower. After 5 minutes of being in the shower I turn around and see Alison standing there." Geeze Alison you scared the hell out of me "She just giggles starts brushing her teeth.

(A) "Hey em ?"

(E) "yeah Ali? "

A) "can i have a quick peek ? "

I open the shower door slowly and show her. then close it. "that's all your getting now go "I say Giggling.

      Alison's Pov

Wow I've just Seen Emily's naked body.  She has the perfect body and her abs are amazing. I actually feel so turned on right now I could Cum. But I want our first to be special and she's not even my girlfriend yet. As I'm getting ready the girls are getting ready too . I look in Emily's suitcase for a hairbrush and see something else. I see Emily's boxers. I look up and see Emily coming out of the bathroom.

I go up to her and whisper. 

A)" I didn't know you wear boy boxers em? "

(E)' yeah I do sorry if you think I'm weird "

(A) 'don't worry your secret is safe with me my sexy tomboy mermaid "

I get Butterflies her calling me this. I see the other girls waiting by the door to go.

(H) "come on let's go "

(S) "yeah hurry up girls "

(Aria ) "I  want to go shopping first "

As we all get in the lift I look at Alison smiling. She's looking at me she's wearing a pretty pink dress today with a yellow fleece. As we get out of the Hotel we go shopping.

(E) "I need some new trainers girls "

(A)" huh what's that ? "

H)" oh you mean sneakers emily she says laughing "

E) "yes that's right Hanna I say smiling "

(H) "we just call it differently over here is all laughing "

(A) 'leave her alone there's nothing wrong plus her British accent is sexy she says looking at me "

(S)" oh gosh I'm going to be sick she says with a disgusted facial expression "

E)" oh I love these ones they look like skater ones dc '

A )' yeah they would look good on you em she says winking "

I go to the cashier and pay for my sneakers ,and go out.As I do I offer Alison to hold her bags she declines and just holds my hand as we go to the docks on a boat.