chapter 37

Emily's Pov

I lay awake and think how perfect my life is and how lucky I am to have such a loyal girlfriend like Ali. I've still got Paige on my mind after she tried to kiss me I didn't kiss her back.  I need to tell Alison sooner rather later. I think I'll tell her when we are back from England. I can't wait to  take her around London.

I get up and shower leaving Ali asleep in the bed . I'm washing my hair and the light goes out.

Emily.." Ali turn the light back on sexy blondie" I say laughing

Ali ...." boo can I join you please? "

Emily... "sure you can get In sexy American girl "

She joins me in the shower. My mouth drops. wow she's so beautiful. I just stand there and stare washing the shampoo in her hair she catches me staring.

Ali ... "what are you staring at Em?"

Emily...". erm nothing" I say smirking

Ali ..." your so checking me out Em and you know it" she whispers sexily in my ear "what do you want to do to me ? "

Emily..." so many things you wouldn't imagine" I say smirking at her

Ali ... leaning up against the wall well "come on then show me"

Emily ... I go down to her pussy and start licking it hard and hard going faster and faster fingering her so hard

Ali ..". mmmm suck yes more it feels so good "

Emily... I keep licking hard and faster making her Cum in my mouth

Ali ...." mmmmm fuck emmmm I'm cuming so hard "

Emily..." let's take this to the bedroom"

We kiss passionately going on to the bed. I begin sucking Alison's neck giving her a huge love bite, rubbing my pussy on hers being wet and rough at the same time.

Ali ... "omg more fuck me so hard Em" 

Emily...." mmmm fuck" i rub my pussy so hard on hers going faster and harder holding the bed as I'm fucking her so hard

Ali .... "mmmm yes fuckkkk I'm going to Cum in your pussy wait for it "

Emily..." don't want to wait I want it now" keeps rubbing harder and faster feeling our clits throbbing against each other moaning her name

Ali ...." omg I'm cumingggg mmmm fuck i explode in her pussy mmmmm"

Emily.... "mmmmmm" I keep rubbing her pussy until I explode in hers mmmmm fuck

Ali ..." mmmm Em you love my American accent don't you ? "

Emily.... "mmmm fuck it turns me on now lick my pussy "

Ali..". ohhh your being bossy today" I go down to her pussy licking her clit up and down fingering her harder and faster

Ali .... "mmmmm Ali fuckkkk more keep going right there'

Emily...". mmmmmm fuckkkkkk ahhhhhh I'm cuming Ali"

Ali ...." well that was hot omg look at the bed it's soaking "

Emily... "oh well I didn't regret it one bit did you ? "

Ali ..." I wouldn't ever regret making love to you" i say smiling at her

We get ready and dry our hair. I text Hayley and Dan ,Jen saying meet us in Leicester Square 15:40 we leave the hotel about 15:00

Ali ... "I'm so nervous about metting your friends "

Emily... "don't worry they will love you oh they love Americans by the way as myself "

I see my friends running up to me hugging me. Omg it's been so long.

Dan ..." so this is Ali? Finally nice to meet you "

Emily... "yeah this is Ali "I say holding her hand smiling at her sweetly

Hayley... "where shall we go? Shall we just go shopping and look around London? "

Emily..." sure hey hayley Remember all the naughty stuff we used to get up in school i never listened to the teachers ever "

Hayley..". yeah you were always in trouble has she changed much since then Ali? "

Ali.. "no she's still naughty as always "

We get on the bus and go round London on it just chatting about stuff

Jen .." you've got a hot American accent Ali "

Emily.".. I always say that to her that's my line" I say laughing

Ali ..." thanks Jen" I say smiling back at her

Emily... "oh Ali Jen is bi so be careful" I say laughing

Jen .." oi I'm not going to steal Your girl don't worry Em" I tickle her

Emily..". okay stop i"t i say laughing

We look around London and see big Ben.

Ali..." can we have a pic together me and you Em ? "

Emily..." yeah sure" I take a selfie on my phone of us both

Ali .. let's go to Buckingham Palace and see the Queen.

Emily... "she doesn't come out and see you Ali "I say laughing

We get to Buckingham Palace taking pictures of each other.

Ali... "England is Beautiful Em I love it here" she smiles at me

Emily.. "it's not as beautiful as you" i say looking at her

Hayley--- "group selfie come on girls "

We get the bus back to Leicester Square and have some food

Dan --- "are we going out tonight clubbing girls I want to get laid"

Emily..." you still sleeping around with a load of girls? "

Dan ... "hell yeah I sleep with a girl every night "

Emily.. "oh right okay" I look at Ali and she doesn't look impressed at all

Ali . "Shall we meet back at here at 8 then guys? "

"Sure they all say". Me and Ali go back to the hotel. I notice she's being a bit quiet.

Emily.. "Ali what's wrong have i done something wrong? "

Ali ... "I just didn't like the way Dan spoke about girls I found it disgusting "

Emily... "me too Ali but I couldn't say anything to him I didn't want to argue I don't like arguing "

Ali . "Whatever Em is that what you want to  fucking do is it fuck a girl every night?" I raise my voice slightly

Emily..." no Ali it's not where has this come from? I've only slept with one two girls you and Maya "

Ali ." Yeah I didn't want to know that I'm just scared you want to be like him okay fuck a girl every night "

Emily.. look I come up to her cuddling her" The only girl I want you is the only girl I want to make love to to hold to be faithful I want you and only you "

Ali .. "I'm sorry Em I just don't want be hurt I had visions of you fucking every girl and I'm insecure that's all I'm so sorry "

Emily..." just because Dan is like that don't judge me I really love you "
i say softly cuddling her

Ali ... "as I said I'm sorry just got scared "

Emily..". you don't need to be scared I say kissing her neck come on let's get ready to go out beautiful "