chapter 12

Emily's Pov

Last night was so amazing talking to Alison on the phone and having phone sex. I hope she enjoyed it as much I did. I could of gone on for more but I didn't want to push it too much. As I lay on my bed I hear my door open Taffy comes in on my bed. "Hello boy" cuddling him I get out of bed and get dressed and brush my teeth. "Why are you following me around little man.?" You wanna go outside in the garden"?

I go downstairs and see my mum cooking breakfast. She's still in here dressing gown. I let Taffy out in the Garden and sit on the chair.

(E) "Hey mum you okay? How's taffy been has he settled okay? "

(P) "yes his settled quickly" she says while giving me my plate

(E) "Thank you mum" I say smiling "oh and mum I have something to tell you but don't freak out promise you won't" I say butting my lips nervously

P) "what is it sweetheart? "

(E) "Well me and ali are like more than friends like gfs" I say nervously I can feel my eyes watering

(P)" awww that's so cute I haven't got a problem with it.I knew about you and Maya even though you didn't tell me."

(E) "you did I swallow hard looking down "

(P) "of course I did sweetie see the thing is about parents they know everything "

(E) "Well thank you for accepting me mum I say giving her a cuddle and letting Taffy back in from the garden "

(P)" I'll always accept you i love you for you and being gay doesn't change you as a person your still my Beautiful Little girl "

(E) "oh mum shut up I say" blushing right I'm going to get my phone see if the girls have text or anything

As I'm going to go upstairs I get pulled back softly my mum says .

(P) "maybe you could invite her round for dinner one night she's a lovely girl "

(E) "yeah mum thank you i will do i go back upstairs "

I look at my phone and see messages from the girls. They added me in a group chat it says.

"Hey em want to go shopping and go carting today with me and the girls"? from Ali xxx

"God em wake up from Hanna "

I text back saying " yeah come pick me up :) would love to come "

I go outside and Ali pulls up. The girls are already in the car waiting for me. I open the back door to get in then hear Ali say.

(A)" no babe your in the front get in "

(H) "oh why have I got to move for Emily? "

(A) "because she's my gf now move she says now move it "

H)" fine then she says sighing letting me go in the front "

(E ) "Hey baby girl" I kiss her on the lips and put my hand on her hand and smile at her lovingly

A )" so Em you took ages to text us all back today why is that" ? She ask suspiciously

E )" oh sorry babe I was having a little talk with my mum heart to heart she knows that your my gf" I say looking at her smiling

(A) "she does really Em" with a happy tone to her voice "thank you babe for telling her about me ill tell my parents tonight too "

(E (" in your own time babe you can tell them she said she knew about me and Maya but I didn't tell her but she kinda guessed so yeah whatever" I say laughing