chapter 48

Emily's Pov

I wake up on the sofa with Dan jumping on me tickling me. My head hurts so much I know I shouldn't of drunk so much last night. I don't know how I'm going to make it through today I need some Asprins.

Emily.. "Dan get the hell of me do you really want me to fight you ?"

Dan .." actually yes I do "

Emily.." right okay that's it "

We start play fighting me punching him and his kicking me both laughing at the same time.

Hayley.." boys can you stop it ? "

Emily.." but I'm a girl "
I say giving her a confused look

Hayley.." you act like a boy pretty much "

Dan .." ouch Emily get off me that hurts "

Emily.". you got beat by a girl just saying"
I smile at Dan

Dan .. "yeah I'll give you a replay later on or better off ill play fight with your gf "

Emily.". no way you leave Ali alone I'm serious "

Dan .. "what are we doing today then?"

Emily.." well since its Friday I have school but we can go camping after that if you want to "

Hayley.." yeah I'm up for that "

Emily.". okay well I will have to head of to school help yourself to what ever you want to in the fridge "

I drive to school. My head is still really hurting I don't know why I drunk so much last night . I walk in the corridor and see Alison by her locker.

Emily.. "hey Ali I missed you last night"

Ali.." I missed you too Em how was your night? "

Emily.". yeah was good but my head isn't maybe you can be my nurse tonight? "

Ali.". I'll think about it so did girls try and come onto you last night? "

Emily.". yeah they did but I pushed them away I wasn't interested "

Ali .". oh right good job I wasn't there I would of gone mad but I do trust you "

Emily.". you know I wouldn't hurt you are you available this weekend? "

Ali.." I'm always available for you what's the plan? "

Emily.". well my friends want to go camping for the weekend if you fancy coming? I'm going to try and get Hanna and Sparia to come too "

Ali ." Yeah I'm up for that but I want our own tent"
I wink at her

Emily.". I'm sure that can be arranged we better get to class "

We walk to class holding hands.  I see Spencer on her own so I see this as a perfect opportunity to ask her about camping.

Emily.." hey Spencer do you 3 want to   come away this weekend?
"
Spencer.". I don't know I mean I would want to personally but I don't them about the other two "

Emily.. "well can you ask Hanna and Aria we would really love you all there"

I go and sit down next to Ali and start working on my project.

Ali.. "well that didn't go too bad did it ?"

Emily.." it didn't but how will the others be I dread to think "

As class ends me and Alison go for lunch we see Hanna and Aria come over to us.

Hanna .. "look guys we are sorry I know we were harsh "