chapter 45 Lizzy

Bella walked into my room with an ax in her hand

"Bella are you okay?" I asked grabbing a sword from behind me.

"I am but you won't,"she said getting ready to throw the ax until Crystal came in.

"Julie Ann,'' she scowled at herself.

"Finally someone figures me out," Bella said turning into Julie Ann. I held up my hand getting ready to shoot out some lightning or storm.

"Lizzy you don't have your powers remember," Crystal said pointing to my sword. I rapped my hand around it until my hand hurt. I narrowed my eyes at Julie Ann as I raised my sword and swiped.

It cut a sliver in her arm, but it healed right as it appeared.

"I'm protected by magic sweetheart," Julie Ann fake wimped.

Crystal took out into a fighting stance as Julie Ann did the same. I told Crystal she couldn't do it on her own so she poofed me away into another room so I would be safe.

"Well that was a waste of breathe," I muttered to myself.

But I noticed something strange poking me at the butt. I reached into my pocket and found a small crinkled up paper.

This is Crystal. Please find a door (which is illustrated on the back). Find it and put this peace of paper into the key hole and open the door. Inside you will find Julie Ann's secret hideout place. Please find Bella and Luke. Bring them back, PLEASE!

I flipped the paper over to find a picture of a wooden door. It had red painted stripes and blue chiseled designs.

As I walked around the room Claire appeared in front of me. Claire punched my face.

"Oh sorry!" She yelped helping me up.

For about 2 minutes we caught up with eachother and hugged it all out. She told me she was here for the door too. As we walked around like idiots we ascendantly pumped into something. When we looked back up nothing was there. My hand rubbed over the invisible object as it appeared.

"When you touch it we are able to see it," I told Claire as she did the same.

I grabbed the peice of paper that I stuck in my pocket and slipped it in the door. Claire opened the door and we bother walked through.

Inside were walkways going all directions.

"You go that way," I said pointing to my right, "I'll go this way," pointing to the left.

Claire nodded and started running to the right.

My head spun. Directions stung the back of my brain making me spin to the left and run. My legs hurt until I found another room.

In the room Luke stood his back to a wall as Bella stood growling at him hands stretched. Her hair was in a messy bun and almost grey like color instead her beautiful blonde hair. Her eyes met mine as I walked into the room.

"Lizzy!" Bella yelled happily, "I've missed you!"

"I've come to get yall and go home!" I said going to hug Luke.

"Get me and leave," Luke yelped, "We'll come back for Bella once Julie Ann is dead."

"She'll kill me if I stay!" Bella screamed back.

Suddenly a faint yelling noise came from the back.

"I promise we'll come back for you, " I told Bella, "That was Claire and if she's in trouble we must help her."

Bella scowled at me and screeched her heart out as me and Luke ran down the hall to the room with many walk ways. Claire was sanding in the middle of the room with Bella standing beside her.

"I found Luke and Bell............" she paused as Luke came from behind me and ran to hug Bella.

"I also found them?" I said confused.

"Well it doesn't matter now it just matters that we go and help Crystal fight and beat Julie Ann," said Claire with a breathe of relief.

We all started at the door when footsteps came running behind us. It was Luke and Bella except it wasn't Luke and Bella. They looked at us and smiled. The Bella near me took out her dagger and got ready to fight. Luke did the same with his sword.

Bella threw her dagger and it hit the other Bella in the heart. The other Bella fell and disappeared into dust while the other one took her dagger out of its chest to do the same to Luke.

As Bella pulled her dagger out of Luke's chest the door behind us opened to find Crystal dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
○●○●
1 more chapter until the end. Happy day. Please like and comment. THANKS!🦁🦁🦁🐯🐯🐷🐷