Chapter 13 Crystal

My eyes struggled to stay open as I waited

Lizzy, and Lauren are already on their way to my palace.

See I set a thing under a spell so I can lure them into their training  facility. When one of the elements gets old enough they have to start his or her training for the games. What they all get here we start training. After training starts the only have so many hours till their element puts them in the arena of death. The arena is life or death. If you live you become a spirit like my friend Tasha, the most powerfulest element of them all. The only bad part is you have to kill all of the other elements to become a spirit or you will never get out of the arena.

When they are all here at once they each go into a room with metal walls and metal cages. In the metal cages are animals. These animals have been trained since birth to fight. Once one of the girls or boys has gone into the room the animal that becomes the most powerfulest what's near the person breaks out of the metal walls/cages and becomes their spirit animal.

In the arena the person and the animal fight as one. The animal has the same element as their owners, so the animal fights as well as they do.

If there is more than 1 animal or 1 person your power won't let you out of the arena. You could be stuck in there forever.

I watched as a blue and purple portal opened. It was about 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide. A face suddenly appeared. She was known as Lauren by all her friends.

I've watched every person with each element since birth. As the spirit it is my job to keep everything in place.

Lauren's eyes widened as she awoke from her bed that I laid her on.

"Are you an angel? Am I dead?" She asked with a faint ring to her voice.

"No, but if you don't train well you will be." I said while helping her sit up, "You were sent here by me too."

"Wait... What?" She confusingly asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you. You have a special power inside you. I usually call it your element. Your element is fire. You can turn things very hot or on fire and create lava. After a while you will fight in the arena to see who will become the spirit element..." I said. It took around 15 minutes of me talking about everything before she understood.

The next day the same thing happened to Lizzy, who I also had to explain everything to. Lizzy understood much quicker than Lauren did.

That night I told them which spirit will train them.

I was trained by an old man. His name was Bryson. He might've been old, but that man can fight like a super ninja. I guess that is why he won his round of elements.

I didn't win in my arena though. My friend Tasha brought us back to life as a gift. Her instructor warned her not to, but she loved us all so much that she did.

Once she rose us from the dead Julie Ann wanted the spirit power all to herself. She killed Kylie, but I ran away with Tasha. After that day I haven't seen Julie Ann. Tasha has been searching for her to try to turn her to the good side, but when she did all she could do was take her powers away.

Tasha was too nice to kill, so once she took Julie Ann's powers away she ran back to the spirit palace to tell me her news.

Lizzy looked clueless, almost as if she had never eaten before.

"Are you going to eat?" I asked as I stuffed a huge chicken wing into my mouth.

"I'm not that hungry. I would just like to know where my room is? " she said with a wierd blank face on.

"Um...Uh... Sure, just follow me." I said while motioning her to follow me.

We walked through diamond doors that lead to a emerald tiled floor.

The first person to ever become a spirit made this palace for all of the upcoming spirits to come.

The only thing is once your a spirit you never die of old age, but you can die if you are killed.

The next room had a pink trim with a blue outline. Lizzy examined the room as if she hated it.

"Don't worry this isn't your room." I reassured her.

She then gave me a little smile and walked on.

Her room was finally at the end of the hall. The door was made out of iron with a gold outline. Inside it had paintings of trees and plants because she was the element of earth.

As I walked back I had forgotten that I also needed to get the boys here too.

Once the other gender of your same element is here you immediately become married. If you don't you have less time to train for the arena and your element puts you in earlier than than the other people.

My husband is still dead because his spiritual friend listened to his instructor and didn't bring him back to life. I do miss him, but it's for the best.

My animal is also dead because the spiritual animal listened to her instructor.

My life has been all depressing since Tasha woke me up.

Lauren was still sitting on the other side of the table stoned faced. She had little expression that showed.

"I know it's alot to take in at once but just think you night survive?" I said trying to cheer her up.

"I lose either way. If I'm alive I lose my friends. If I die I lose my life." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     ○●○●
I hoped you like this chapter. And yes the arena is like the hunger games just a little more intense. Please vote on this chapter. Also please comment your ideas on my next few chapters.