chapter 24 Joshua

"You're the storm!" Rika yelled, "Feel it!"

"I can't when your screaming at me!" I screamed back.

Once training is done today I will have 2 days until I have to go into the arena. The girls will only have a day. I almost feel bad for them, well I do feel bad for them.

"What are you thinking about?" Rika yelled at me as I curled my hands and made lightning strike. It struck near his feet. The white and gold stream of light glittered in the dark room as I twirled my fingers controlling it's every move.

Bang! bang! It struck again.

"Fine don't tell me," he murmured.

"I'm constraining, now please shut up!" I yelled back to him.

He backed away as I put my hands back up. Clouds formed in the room. Grey shimmering puff clouds. They were puffy but almost majestic. A smile formed on my  face as rain, lightning, hail, and and tornado all formed in front of me. I moved to face Rika and made him fly around the room with wind bobbing him up and down through the air.

The next hour I hung out with Claire, Lizzy, and Braydon. I had to marry Lizzy since we both had the wind and weather element. She liked me a little, but I could tell she would rather be with someone else.

"Joshua, are you okay?" She asked me as she rubbed my back with her hand.

"You have to fight tomorrow, I can't bare to see you die." I confessed.

As tears ran down my face I realized something.

I have actually feeling for Lizzy.

The wierd thing is I hated Lizzy before I married her. She always talked snotty about me, and yes I overheard her, but then she started to be nice to me and I liked her.

"How are yall going to dill with the arena?" I asked as I wiped the tears off my face.
"Why?"
"Just cause."
"Okay, but don't tell anyone."
"I won't."
"Me and Claire told Lauren and Bella that we are teaming up with them to fight against Crystal. What they don't know is that we are actually going to kill them once they fall asleep in the arena. If they don't agree to sleep with us or they change their mind completely we will send our animals to finish them all together. Lastly if me and Claire are left together then we will kill Crystal so she'll have to let us both out. See we got this all planned out," Lizzy stated.

I blinked in astonishment. She just smiled and laid on her bead next to Claire who was hugging Braydon. The thought of killing friends just didn't seem right to me. If Bella or Lauren knew about this I could stop anyone from getting hurt. My hands trembled as I slowly got off the bead.

I told them I was going to go to the bathroom, which was a lie. Actually, I am going to tell Lauren and Bella what Claire and Lizzy plan to do.

Lizzy just rolled her eyes and started to talk to Claire. It was faint whispers, but I thought I heard something about trying to find Julie Ann and conquer the world. I didn't know who Julie Ann was so I kept on walking to Bella and Lauren's room.

I found out that they were actually in Luke's room. His room is only 3 doors down from mine but all the way on the other side from where I was standing. Each step ached along the way.
One foot. Two feet.

I steped in front of the door. My hand shook as I moved it toward the doorknob. Then I knocked. And knocked. And knocked. Noone said anything. Crystal told me they were in here. They should be.

Suddenly a screamed shrieked from behind the door. I slammed the door open to find Lauren, Luke, and Bella fighting a young girl. She was around our age with dark brown hair and gleaming eyes. Her eyes followed my movements as I moved my hands into a circular position. Clouds again formed in the room sending lightning toward the girl. She moved away from each bolt. Somehow she was to fast for light.

Before I could strike her down she ran out the the window and into the woods.

"Who was that?" I yelled.

"We...don't...know..." Bella said slowly taking a knife out of her arms.

"Why do French people like to eat snails?" I asked them.

"No not another joke," Lauren yelped.

"Please just let me finish, it might bring some happiness or that is what my mom said before she I left for summer camp," I pleaded.

Lauren starred at me with hard eyes. Finally she said 'I guess' and I went on.

"Because they don't like fast food," I laughingly said.

Bella looked at me confused as Luke rapped her arm.
Luke just rolled his eyes.
Lauren slapped my head and sat down.

"That was corny," she murmured while leaning back onto a pillow. Bella hugged Luke and came to sit by me.

"So what brings you here?" She asked rubbing her arm.

"Well I come with bad knews," I explained.

"It can't be worse than you," Lauren joked. I hope she joked at least.

"Lizzy and Claire plan to kill both of yall in your sleep once they gain your trust. After they finish yall they said something about taking over the world with a Jaly On I think. Something like that. Well anyway they talked about taking over the world with another girl and killing Crystal at it," I told them with a worried face.

Bella and Lauren looked at eachother and  ran out the door leaving silence in their trails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           ●○●○

I hope yall liked he chapter. Please comment and vote. All requests are taken to consideration. If you also think this is too long I still have much more to go. And sorry for taking so long to write this.
Thanks🐧🐧