chapter 31 Joshua

"Have you gone mad?" I yelled at Braydon

"That depends on what you call mad," he said with an evil smile. "I've been living on the streets for half my life and now if I win I can live in luxurious do you think I would ever pass that off?"

"I would rather make Bella happy!" I yelled back tears flowing out of my eyes.

"I would also rather her due. I don't want to marry her I just want the treasure at the end," he yelled at me with a snarl.

"Bella was one of my fist crushes and than Luke went on and took her. If I when I get to be her new husband and she will be happier with me than with you," I said looking to the sky where the windows were supposed to be. My eyes wondered if anyone was watching them.

I always watched the girls when they fought. Mass murder it looked like. Not even think once before attacking. Lizzy, Lauren, and Claire all went down dead and my eyes witnessed all of it. Blood and knifes flung past each of there faces.

My hands swirled around and aimed for Braydon who was doing the same thing. Lightning bursted out of my hands and onto Braydon. He tumbled backword falling on his hands. I swirled my hands around my head than to my waist and out to face Braydon's head. He pushed away as a lightning struck his heart.

His chest winced as he tried to stand up.

"I guess you really want to die don't ya," he said sarcasticly.

I couldn't help but smile and strike him again in the gut. This time the lightning was yellow with gold lining around it. Fire burned Braydon's clothes and he yelled. Not really a yell, but a high pitch screech burning my ear drum.

Then suddenly the fire was gone and a flash of light appeared in front of me. An oversized bull stood overhead. My breathes got shorter and he charged. My bald eagle, Ureky, flew down from the dark sky and pierced the bulls eyes.

"Please be careful!" I yelled at Ureky. I watched as the 2 fought and fought until suddenly leaves and fire covered my body. I screamed.

Then I realized he made a terrible mistake. My eyes wondered to the sky and a tornado came flying at him. Ureky flew to my shoulder and held on tight making me wince in pain. My eyes closed.

When I woke up Braydon's dead body was almost 250 yards from me. But why haven't I come back into the palace left? Then his bull hit me right in the head. Ureky flew again to attack as I struggled to get out of vines with a server headache. My hands shook as they spread out in front of me and I stumbled to my knees. The world spun and spun never coming to a stop.

Stop! Stop!

I yelled at my head. Before I realized it I was throwing up blood and old apples. It wasn't pretty, but I had to move on and help Ureky. He again bulged at the bulls head sending him to charge thin air.

Again I tried bringing my hands up and a lightning struck his side and he laid on the ground. Ureky flew back over to my shoulder and I gave a sad smile and everything went white.

I was in a white like area almost making me think of Heaven and than I saw Bella's face. She was smiling at me with her big blue eyes and beautiful teeth. She was in a white lace dress that went down to her knees that looked to fancy for her. It made me chuckle with her pulling at the lace.

My feet walked into the room and everyone clapped.

"Tomorrow Bella and Joshua will marry to reunite with their losses," Crystal said holding our hands up.

"Wait, what," Bella yelled, "I didn't know I was getting remarried, don't yall have a manual around her or something?"

Did she not know? How could she not know? When she looked at me her eyes sad made me want to call it off, but I already tried the day before and they wouldn't let anyone. Seemed very rude to force 18 year olds to marry.

As the day went on me and Bella talked, laughed, and cried. The most memorable one was when we were out on the porch and we looked at the moon and stars. Her eyes glowed with joy. Our hands entertwined. Her head leaned on my shoulder and I smiled. We looked at the stars for hours and hours. Nothing moved except out heart's.

Before she left to get dressed for bed her eyes starred into mine and she kissed me a tiny kiss on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
○●○●
Please tell people about my book if they would like something like this. I hope you liked it. Please like and comment.
THANKS 🐂🐃🐥🐤🐦🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

WINNER- JOSHUA AND UREKY