chapter 22 Bella

"Lauren!" I yelled, "We get to see what our spirirt animal is today!" She curved her lips into a smile

"Lauren!" I yelled, "We get to see what our spirirt animal is today!" She curved her lips into a smile. Her eyes opened to see me as her smile faded away. Lauren lowered her head in a bowing position.

"Get up," I pleaded.

"Sorry malady," she replied getting up into a standing position.

"Stop this, this instant!" I yelled, "I am a fill in Queen, and most importantly your best friend. So... so.... snap out of it."

"Is this women hurting you?" A voice said from behind me.

"No... no she isn't," I replied with confused expressions.

"You know if I don't respect you they are aloud to hang me in front of you," Lauren whispered through tears. I opened my mouth in disbelief. Why wouldn't they tell me this. I am the fill in Queen. Wait... that means if we disrespect Crystal I might also get hung. I turned pale and sat down on Lauren's bed.

"I should get back to training," Lauren explains. I sighed and told her I also had to go to training. My training teacher is really weird. She talks in quotes, or at least the oldest one does. The other 7 are sort of normal.

"Today is the day you get to meet your spirit animal. Are you excited?" Harley asked with a grin. I nodded my head at her and fluffed my dress out to sit down. The chair creeked as I sat down in it.

"She is here!" A voice yelled from behind me.

"Um...What...Wait..." I stuttered.

"It's me. Molly." She said with a confused face on, "Oops wrong person, sorry."

I laughed and she snuck out quietly.

"Where is Diana?" I asked Harley.

"Here in am," Diana whispered from behind Braire.

"The soul always knows how to heal its self, the challenge is to silence your mind," she said with her eyes closed. I closed them also and tried clearing my mind, but it was know use.

Luke.
Lauren.
Death.
Fight.
Die.
Blood.
Arena.
Powers.

Somehow my mind would not keep calm. How did Diana know? It's almost like she can read my mind. If she can she might have seen some scary things in there some days.

"You're tense," she said, "relax, you still have a few days to train." Her words relaxed and my mind cleared.

"Everyone has a chapter they don't read out loud," Diana added, "this is your secret chapter. Now go, pick out your animal."

Before I left I ran to Diana and hugged her. We both smiled and moved on.

The room was metal walls with metal cages built into them. You couldn't see into the cages, but we could all guess what was in them. They moved, growled, and rumbled in the room which echoed everytime.

"Bella, since you are Queen for right now," A man said in armor, "You will go first." Blood ran through my veins. I nodded my head and walked into the center of the room.

When I told them I was ready everyone else walked out to go into a glass box to see me from there.

"All you have to do is stand there until a animal jumps out to greet you. Oh and don't attack them or they will kill you," the man said again.

My breathes got shorter and shorter. The world seemed to be getting darker until the growling got louder. The cages almost like bended with dents. The rumbling startled everyone. Each cage was savage it seemed like.

Bam!
Bang!

A cage broke.
I froze with my eyes wide opened. Suddenly a squeak came from behind me. My legs slowly moved to turn around. Then I saw it. My animal. It was starring back at me. The smooth skin shined in the lights. Water sprayed everywhere from the bubble it was floating in. The animal controlled the bubble somehow.

It was a bottlenose dolphin.

"She got it!" A voice yelled, "she summoned the whale!"

My eyes confusingly looked at him then back to the majestic creature. Its eyes starred at me with such intensity. Huge black eyes had sparkled when I smiled. I stepped toward the animal. It growled a harsh growl. I gulped and moved again. This time it moved toward me with the bubble around it the whole time.

"Hello," I said as my hand went through the bubble to touch the dolphin's nose. The water was room temperature. It reminded me of when I could turn into a mermaid and other animals. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Bella!" A voice yelled at me, "You may go train with your animal in room 12AK803!"

I nodded my head and walked to the exit. The animal followed me down the hall and into the training room. As we bother walked up to the room I breathed in and stuck my hands right in front of the door. Ice grew from one end of the door to the other and I smiled. The door opened letting me and the dolphin inside. My eyes grew big as a women starred at me as I walked in.

It was Crystal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         ●○●○
Hope yall liked the chapter. Sorry it took so long to finish. Please comment and vote. If you like the story so far (not including grammer malfunctions) tell your friends about me please.
Thanks🍍🍍