chapter 39 Harley

The snow freezed Bella's hands and toes as Joshua laid on the floor, eyes closed

The snow freezed Bella's hands and toes as Joshua laid on the floor, eyes closed. He moaned everytime we tried to touch his wounds. His arms had whip scars, and his legs had knife cuts.

Bella starred at him, tears running down her face. One tear, then two, then three. They poured down Bella's face onto Joshua's cheek.

He opened his eyes pointing them directly at Bella. Joshua's yellow eyes brought fear among me and Crystal while Bella hugged him and ignored the eyes.

"Bella use the finger on him," Crystal demanded, "it might turn him back."

In an instant Bella whirled her finger around and around and finally the chain hit Joshua's for head. His eyes faded to a normal blue and the evil flew past our heads and out the door. Joshua looked around curiously. Finally his eyes met Bella's. They starred into eachothers gaze for seconds never looking away. Bella then broke the awkward seconds and kissed Joshua.

Once they stood up Bella and Joshua smiled not knowing their hands were holding eachothers. It was cute, but I had to keep my mind on one goal and that goal only- kill Julie Ann. The sound of it did sound brutal, so I usually say save the world, which is technically true too.

The two huskies pulled on their leashes sniffing the ground as we walked into the deep forest again. It always seems like people or animals go into forest to fins danger or die. Well, that's my theory at least.

"Do we know where Julie Ann is?" I asked patting Joshua on the back.

"We are freeing my friends from the dead first!" Bella yelled at me pushing my hand off of Joshua. He just stood in the middle of us with a concerned face. Then slightly Joshua stepped from our gaze to be with Crystal.

"Fine," I mocked breaking the silence, "But we'll do it my way-okay.?"

Bella starred at me, then nodded her head and went to go stand with Joshua. Her anger spread throughout all of us. Even Crystal put her hand on Bella to calm her down.

"We might want to start heading that way if we're going to go," Joshua said as him and Bella held hands.

"We need to find before Julie Ann does," Crystal said putting a hand on Bella's shoulder.

My wolves howled and pulled the leashes with their noses toward the ground. I tried holding them back, but my arms gave up and they ran toward a sent. Suddenly I smelled it too. Then Bella. Finally Joshua and Crystal turned up their noses and gagged.

The smell was a mixture of rotten bananas and spoiled milk poured on dog poop.

I didn't know how much longer I could take of it; I pulled my sleeve over my nose and walked toward my dogs. Their tails wagged in the air as the smell lead straight for an old cottage.

The cottage was small and old. Vines covered the whole house as bugs huddled over the extra spots. Spiders, beetles, and cockroaches swarmed all around us as we walked through the door. Steps creeked. The wind howled. My blood thickened as suddenly the stove turned on and we all ran out.

Still covering my nose I ran past the door and kicked the stove making it fall into pieces. After it fell a diamond jewelry box was left standing in the middle of it. Bella walked over to it gagging as Joshua followed closely behind. Crystal ran in font of both of them and slammed the box into millions of diamond scraps.

"What was that for?!" Yelled Bella as she pushed Crystal backward.

"I'll tell you later," Crystal whispered back pushing Joshua out the door.

"We need to find the ground of sacred," I insisted, "Your friends will be there."

Bella jumped with joy realising her spirit animal. First it was an otter than it turned to a polar bear. Many animals or silhouettes flashed in front of my eyes until finally it turned into a penguin. To me it looked like a african penguin. Small stouby with black dots on it white feathers.

"We need to move," Bella yelped, "NOW!"

As I walked toward Bella a knife flew out hitting me right in the side and my dogs growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              ●○●○
I hope you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment. For those who think my book is too long, well guess what I'm almost done. Soooo...... boom.