Chapter 8 Bella

Lauren dived in the water like a new born baby

Lauren dived in the water like a new born baby. Luke laughed as she popped her head back out of the water and spit out water from her mouth.

I stepped toward Luke, but still looking at Lauren. My arms went around his waist and I pushed him in the water. At first I didn't see him come up so I looked over the edge of the pool.

Right when my eyes saw blue water Luke jumped out the water splashing me all over. I jumped in before I could think and all the while aiming for Luke.

My arms went around his chest and I pulled him under while my jeans disappeared and a scaly tail appeared. His blonde hair waved at me as his head went under the water.

"Aw. You two are so perfect for eachother." Lauren said as she dove under the water to see us.

I rolled my eyes and held Luke's hand while I showed him the way to the volcano. Lauren followed behind us as we went through a vent that led to the ocean from my pool.

Once we got out of the pool section the color changed it went from a light blue to a dark brown and black. Luke's eyes widened as beautiful creatures surrounded him. I looked his way while as a lion fish swam up behind him. He twirled around to see the fish spread out its fins showing all of its colors.

Luke swam backwards bumping into me. I just laughed and motioned Luke and Lauren to follow me.

We swam for almost 2 hours before we got to the volcano. It wouldn't have taken that long if Lauren and Luke didn't want to stop and explore every single place.

I swam toward the top of the surface to see the beautifully shaped volcano, but something was wrong.

There were people.

Millions of people. Some smoking some drinking and some swimming. My eyes widened as a person saw me.

He had brown hair with blue eyes and a light tan around his hands making him look like he had a shirt on. I locked eyes with him and froze. Luke had to pull me under as my mouth would not shut.

I tried to move but my mind kept saying people, people here.
They hate nature.
Litter.
Smoke.
No beauty.

My mind would not stop. My thoughts sank to deep into my mind and I passed out.

When I woke up Luke was in the background while Lauren was slapping my face.

"What happened?" I asked as Luke came over and hugged me.

"People were on the island, and you saw one look at you so you passed out,"

Lauren paused to think then informed me, "Yep that is it!" Luke rolled his eyes and held my hand.

I looked at him then took my hands away from his. My actions took control and my hands waved around in circles and circles until splashed all over the island.

Lauren covered her mouth with her hand as the people started to leave. I just starred at her until the last person left.
Luke swam over to me and motioned me to follow him.

I left Lauren in the same spot seeming like she would never move ever again. Luke's tail swam up and down, up and down until we got to the bottom of a rock.

At the bottom of the rock laid a cave the size of a small room with a long hallway. The outside had moss growing all around it like a family.

My eyes started to tear up of the thought of my family. I loved them, but sometimes I feel like they hate me. They just make me do everything that helps me get "A's" or help there job.

As we started inside I looked at Luke's eyes and fear was written all over them, but, he pulled out a rope that he had somewhere around him and looked at me again with even more fear.

"Are you okay?" I asked as his faced turned white.

"You look like a..." I said right before he put a finger over my mouth. He pointed up as he tilted his head like to listen to something. I did the same to try and figure out what he was listening to.

I didn't hear anything.

I waited five more minutes until I finally heard a voice say faintly, "Where is Luke already. He was supposed to be here 1 hour ago." My eyes widened and I smacked Luke in the face.

My fins pushed hard through the water as I swam to the entrance of the cave. The only thing was, Lauren was there at the end of the cave waiting for me.

She pointed behind me as Luke tied the rope around me. Once I was all tied up he brought me to the surface of the water where I heard the person speaking.

When I got to the surface my dad was there smiling with scientist all around him. Then in the very back of all of them stood Claire wide mouthed looking straight at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                         ●○●○
I hoped yall liked this chapter. If you have an idea please tell me. If I like it you name will be on the credits when I finish my book. Please vote too. Votes he me out so much. THANKS!