chapter 44 Luke

My head spun

My head spun. The world twisted into many different forms. My spine felt weak my bones felt cracked. My mom was laying next to me on my bed.

"What happened?" I asked wincing as my bones tore my skin. I screamed.

"We found you on the street like this," she said. "You must've sleep walked outside and got into some trouble."

My dad walked in with a strange man by his side. My expressions must've given my feelings away as my dad answered, "This is your doctor until you get better."

My heart raced as the strange man walked over to me. I didn't like him. His face looked familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on it. All I know is that he looked evil and I didn't want him working on me.

I yelped as I ran out of bed and out the window. As my bones clanked to the floor I yowled and kept running. My feet scrambled down the road and to Lauren's house. She had a strange girl in front of her house, and it would be good protection from that freak.

As I got closer the strange girl came running to me and helped me to the door.

"Luke!!" She yelled in excitement.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked laying on the couch.

"Don't worry you will," she said wereily, "hopfully."

I looked into the girls eyes as she made some soup. Something seemed familiar about her; like live known her for my whole life. As she set down a cup of water beside me my arm felt tingly as if the water healed me.

"What's in the water?" I asked touching the glass.

"2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen,'' she said looking worried.

I finally drank the water and my head spun. My arm felt better. I looked at the girl and she smiled at me.

"Bella?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She said hugging me.

"Why am I here Joshua won?... Wait why do I remember?" I questioned her.

"I'll tell you later once we get everyone else," Bella answered rubbing my arm.

Lauren walked over to us with her own soup in her hand. The steam flew out of the bowl and into my nose. It smelt amazing. Bella looked into my eyes and ran to get my soup that she left on the counter. It also steamed over.

Bella put the bowl to my lips and the soft mushroom soup went down. The red liquid soothed my throat and I went to sleep.

    ~{□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□}~

When I woke up Joshua was sitting pale faced at the end of my bed. Except it wasn't my bed. The bed was the one I slept in before I went into the arena. The soft warm memory foam under my fingers and the jello like pillow.

I didn't want to, but I got up and out of bed. Joshua pushed me up and to the bathroom. I told him thanks and went to go brush my teeth.

"Y'know Bella still loves you?" Joshua blurted out. His hands turned to fist and his face turned red, "I have to go marry Lizzy again while you go get to have a wonderful Cinderella life!"

"I'm................ Sorry?" I questioned with toothpaste still in my mouth.

"I'm sorry it's just," he moaned, "You are just way to perfect."

"Thanks, you are in your own way," he smiled and patted me on the back as I washed my mouth out.

Once I was done Joshua was gone and a girl was standing behind me. She had dark brown hair and an evil smile spread across her face.

"Julie Ann!" I moaned angrily.

"Well it seems my name has stuck around here," she said walking around me.

"What have you done to Joshua?!" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"He is in his room," she whispered, "but Bella is in where she belongs. And if you want to see her again you will do exactly as I say. Are we clear?"

"If she isn't here then..." she interrupted, "Yes, yes, I know I've been her this whole time. I wanted you to remember so I had her weakness. If you didn't know her she wouldn't be as in to you. See?"

"Just tell me what I need to do," I whimpered. Everything vanished into darkness. Suddenly I was at the edge of Bella's cell.

Bella looked up and scowled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       ●○●○
I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote. Also comment any responses you have. Thankyou🐂🐃