"Ya think so?" He asks, glancinto his arms one last time before laughing. He looks up to me, his eyes glowing with endearment as his gaze remains upon my smiling face. His hazel eyes looking soft, and elegant as they graze over my features.

"Yep, and guesss what?" I smile, grasping my bottom lip between my teeth. He giggles in the most adorable way and lets his arms relax at his side.

"What?" He asks.

"Drum roll please!" I pat my legs vigorously, mocking a drum roll. Ethan does the same, laughing all the while. "I get to go home for the day!" I say, throwing my hands up in the air. His face automatically goes soft, before his eyes become glassy and his lips part with a small smile. He looks as if he's about to cry, he looks like a little part of him snapped, or was put back together giving the circumstances we're in. . .

He stands and walks to me. In response I move my food tray and kneel on my bed as he walks into my arms. I reach for and hold the sides of his face in my hands. His fingers meet the small of my back as he holds my body close, engulfing me in his radiant warmth. I smile at him, glancing to his lips before connecting the, to mine. I kiss him deeply, and passionately, like my existence depends on.

When I pull back I gently press my forehead to his.

"I love you so much." I tell him with my lips parted in a wide smile. My eyes closed as I take in this fond moment, loving everything about him and his actions. Just loving him as a whole.

"I love you to the moon and back." Ethan retorts, laughs lightly. I lift my forehead from his and put my hands on his shoulders. I narrow my eyes, seeing the challenge he has brought on.

"I love you to Mars and back." I arch a brow at him and he does the same right back to me, making a giggle escape my closed lips.

"I love you to the sun and back." He tilts his head, his smile widening.

"I love you to Jupiter and back."

"I love you to Neptune and back!" He laughs, his voice raising slightly with excitement.

"I'm going to end this right now. I love you to the ends of the universe and back a thousand times over!" I shake my head, my hair tousled around in every direction, but Ethan never loses the look of happiness in his eyes as he looks at my goof state.

The feeling of pure joy fills my heart as we both laugh, enjoying each other's touch and affection.

"You got me you little monkey." He pecks me lips before I pull him down onto the bed with me. The laughter never seems to cease between us as we both smile into each others lips. Ethan pulls back and kisses my cheek. "So when can you leave?" He asks. I shift myself so I can wrap my legs around his waist, and I do so as he pushes a stray hair from my face.

"Once my mom gets here with my clothes." I say. My eyes flicking back and forth between his every once in a while. Being this close to his face, I take in the ever-so-lovely shade of his eyes. From afar they look brown. But up close, green flares through the chocolate pits, seeming to bring life to his entire face. They are absolutely captivating.

"We should all go out to dinner tonight." Ethan suggests. "Your mom and dad should come with us. We should all spend some time together. But it's just a suggestion, if you don't want to that's fine. We could always find something else to do." My faded smile rejuvenates and I laugh lightly. Never in my life time have I ever met someone with a heart like Ethan's.