Twenty

"Here we are" big Rob smiled as he spoke, he knocked door lightly before opening it.

"Hey, how's my little psycho" Lauren uttter with a massive grin plastered on her face.

"Well this was fun" I turned to walk back down the corridor I had just been led up.

"No don't go, stop being so sensitive" Lauren pulled my arm causing me to be pulled into the dressing room.

"I was definitely promised food, where is it?"

"Do you ever think of anything else?"

I paused for a second as I looked around "no"

"We are going out for food"

It's a date, this is a date isn't it, no she wouldn't, would she? We've known each other officially about three weeks, I mean she's amazing outside of the game and her job, but would she? I mean I'm me and she's, she's Lauren Jauregui, why would she?

"Camz" Lauren snapped her fingers in my face.

"I'm waiting for my food" I bit down on my lip "no wait, that came out wrong, I mean actual food"

"Sure you did" Lauren patted my shoulder softly "come on, you weirdo".

Lauren and I made our way outside with big rob, we ended up at a McDonald's, classy.

"Whoa Lauren, if I knew this would be our first date I would of dressed nicer" I spoke sarcastically.

"You're so funny" Lauren hit my arm playfully "this isn't a date and even if it was, it would technically be our fourth"

"How?"

"The first one was the napkin incident, the second one was you starring at me, the third one was the other night when you made me sit through despicable me several time, so this is the fourth" I couldn't help but admire Laurens passion to prove she was right, and the way her lips twitched made my tummy flip.

"It is our fourth" I emphasised the word 'is'.

"No"

"Nope Lauren you said is, make this special hey? Can't get any worse than McDonald's can it?" I chuckled.

"Whatever Karla"

"Apparently it can"

"Don't test me Karla, what would you like for this evenings meal?"

"Oh okay, Lauren Michelle" Lauren screwed her face up at my comment causing me to smirk.

---

"This was quite a nice date actually" I smiled as I patted Laurens head lightly.

"This not date was nice, I agree"

Why Would It Be Me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara