Forty Two

Camilas POV

"God Camz, you're so beautiful" Lauren stated with a bashful smile spread across her face, do I? I'm sure everyone looks so beautiful with a mouthful of food and sauce around their face.

"I'm literally eating" I stifled with a mouth full of food "see" I opened it, allowing a full view of the chewed up pizza "still beautiful?"

"Now you're just gross" Lauren huffed, tossing a fry at me.

"But beautifully gross, yes?"

"Not even a little bit" she shook her head "I think we can place it onto repulsive almost" wow, my girlfriend everybody, my girlfriend.

"I'm an it now? Such a charmer, remains me why I like you?"

"Hmm, look at me? Im something special, I'm so fucking cute"

"Oh wow, that's, you're definitely special" she slapped my arm playfully "ow!" I gasped, faking offence.

"Hello lovebirds, please allow us to intrude" Dinah practically screamed as she walked in, followed by Ally and Normani.

"I was serious when I said we weren't friends, insinuating that this" Lauren motioned her hands to the three girls "wouldn't happen, how did you guys get in?"

"You are the loveliest person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting" Dinah replied with sarcasm fully intended.

"We have a key" Normani added, causing Lauren to kink her eyebrow at me, I shrugged.

"Dinah has a key" Dinah confirmed.

"I don't" Lauren glared playfully at me.

"Clearly, you're not special enough" Ally chirped up as she finally took a seat.

"The cheek" Lauren shook her head before returning to her food.