One Hundred And One

(Texts between Dinah, Mani and Camila)

DJ (6:02pm)
You guys on the way??? Ally and I are ready, we're in the car Lauren sent, he wants to leave now

Kordei (6:03pm)
I'm on my way down, give me two seconds

DJ (6:05pm)
Mila?

Mani (6:07pm)
We're going Mila, come on!

Mila (6:10pm)
Have fun

-------

Dinah forced Camilas bedroom door open, scanning the room for the smaller girl, spotting a lump under the covers on the bed.

"Get up, get dressed, now" Dinah made her way over to Camilas wardrobe, where the dress she had picked out for the show was hanging.

"You said you were leaving"

"No Mila, we are not going without you, I'm not going without you" she took the dress down and set it over the desk chair "get up or so help me Jesus"

"Jesus wouldn't help you, he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" Camila snapped, tucking herself into her covers.

"Wow, you look like a fucking burrito"

"You are a fucking burrito"

"You're nasty when you're moody, god" Dinah yanked the cover from Camila, leaving the smaller girl curled in a ball "come on".

"Dinah, I'm not going, she doesn't want me there, she doesn't want me"

"Where the fuck have you been?! She worships the ground you walk on, she cares so much Mila, as much as it annoys me the way she pussy foots around sometimes, eyes don't lie Camila, now get up, get that fucking dress on, and let's go" Camila sat up as Dinah finished "oh no, please sort that hair out as well, it ain't cute"

"Shut up" the smaller girl let out a giggle "I can't go Dinah"

"You can, you need too, I'll be there, I've got you"

The two girls spent the next hour messing with Camilas hair, Dinah decided having it up wasn't good enough after pulling it in every direction, the two made their way to the show.