Nine

Camilas POV

I sat twiddling my thumbs, Dinah did this on purpose, she must have. Lauren Jauregui is sitting three tables away from me, I'm freaking out.

"You knew she was here didn't you, you hate me" I whispered, booting Dinah under the table.

"I didn't know Mila, I'm not a professional stalker" she shook her head chuckling "I'm surprised how calm you are"

"Do you think she'd take a picture with me? Or maybe I should just run up to her and snap one and then run, off guard pics can be cool, she follows me so I mean a picture wouldn't hurt"

"And I spoke to soon" she stood up and pulled me with her "come on"

"Where are we going?"

"Picture time" Dinah dragged me towards Laurens table, my hearts beating like crazy, I'm shaking, I'm sweating.

"I can't" I whispered as she stopped.

"Hi, uh, my friend here, she's wondering if she could have a picture"

"Of course she can" Lauren stood up and smiled, the cutest smile a person could smile.

"Th-thanks" I stuttered.

Lauren took several pictures with me and then with Dinah and then the two of us, her two friends, Ally and Normani, got in the pictures too.

"Could you sign this?" I questioned as I pulled a napkin off the table, causing Lauren to laugh a little and nod.

"I didn't catch your name"

"Ca- Camila" I stuttered as she wrote it on the napkin.

"Camila? That's a pretty name" I nodded at her words, a smile spread across my face.

'To Camila, as in Cameelaa
You've been super cool to hang with today, for the full 10 minutes, stay beautiful.
Love Lauren'

----

CamEElAA CabEEYOO @CCbananas
When you basically have lunch with @LaurenJauregui thank you for my napkin
**@LaurenJaureguiI liked this**

Lauren Jauregui @LaurenJauregui
@CCbananas I KNEW YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR! And you're welcome, thank you for making my lunch eventful
**@CCbananas liked this**