Fifty

Lauren slid her arms around Camilas waist as the smaller girl ran into her arms, placing soft kisses all over the girls face.

"Hello" Camila mumbled into Laurens neck.

"I'm a ho?" Lauren quizzed, pulling her head back slightly, glaring mockingly down at the girl in her arms.

"A pretty one" Camila smirked half heartedly before leaning in to place a kiss on Laurens lips.

"Nope" the taller girl popped the 'P' as she placed one hand over the younger girls face, causing Camila to lick Laurens hand "oh gross" the green eyed girl called out before retracting her hands "come on Camz" she almost whispered as she caught a glimpse of paparazzi scanning the area.

The two girls made their way to Laurens car, or what looked more like a bus to Camila, the two sat in a comfortable silence all the way to the hotel, simply holding each other and enjoying each other's company. After arriving at the hotel, Lauren decided to give Camila a tour of the five star palace they'd be spending the next week in.

------

laurenjauregui

Try to take a nice picture and she makes this face, every time! Still pretty tho #Camzi #Camren**bananascabeeyoo: Look at you, you a ghost Lauren?! You look so pale next to me, I'm scared 😳 Love you;)**

**bananascabeeyoo: Look at you, you a ghost Lauren?! You look so pale next to me, I'm scared 😳 Love you;)**

-----

"I know I shouldn't ask, or I should leave the subject, I don't know, uhm, but..- uh" Lauren placed her hand on the side of Camilas face and caressed it light, making sure she knew it was ok to continue "we're together right?" Lauren nodded "so when do we go public" Camilas voice lowered to a whisper.

"When would you like too?" Lauren shifted slightly, causing Camila to move also, as the two girls had been cuddling into one another for over an hour now, after the mini tour.

"Whenever is good for you. I just want everyone to know you are mine, because you're beautiful and I just wanna show you off because I'm so proud to call you mine"

"Camz.." Lauren let a soft smile rest on her face as her green eyes locked with brown ones "you're amazing" she whispered before leaning into Camila and softly pecking her lips "I love you princessca" she whispered, her lips brushing Camilas as she spoke.

"I love you" the smaller girl couldn't control her smile, she nuzzled her face into
Laurens neck as she spoke.

------

bananascabeeyoo

Special. Special. Special. Thank you so so so so much, today's been perfect, London isn't so horrific after all ❤️
**dinahjane, allyb,nkordeih, laurenjauregui liked this**