One Hundred and Fourteen

Camila spent the following days with Lauren, glued at the hip, after Lauren announced her contract was just weeks from being over and she had informed the label and management that she wouldn't be resigning, probably in a way that wasn't the nicest but it was done now. The two girls spent what was left of that evening at the hotel before returning to Laurens apartment, living between the four walls it provided and the sheets the bed provided also. Only embracing the outside world once, to leave the hotel and return to the apartment. Camila had missed days upon days of college but that was the least of her worries, everything she had been wanting for the past two years was finally coming together.

Lauren pulled the chord on her blind, letting the sunlight shine through the bedroom.

"No" Camila groaned as she rolled over in the bed "not today"

"Get up Camz, we've been in this room for the past four days, i want to take you out for breakfast, call it my treat to you and we need to go to your house" Lauren explained as she sat herself down on the bed beside Camila.

"Whyyyy" the smaller girl whined, holding her hands over her face.

"Because, we have friends, you just had your birthday, and my present for you is there"

"You already gave me my present" Camila pointed her finger to the heart lock necklace that sat around her neck "and those people can wait a little longer"

"Those people? Always the charmer" Laurens words earned a lazy nod from the girl before her "come on" she whispered as she pecked the smaller girls forehead.

-----

"Hello stranger" Ally called out as Camila entered their shared home, followed closely behind by Lauren "and you, other stranger" the smallest girl wiggles her finger at the two.

"Lauren's been holding me hostage, these are visiting hours, make them count" Camila snarked as she sat beside the smallest girl.

"You're taking her away after this?" Ally quizzes Lauren as she placed a hand on Camilas shoulder.

"In about ten minutes for food"

"Fantastic" Ally cheered as she pulled Camila into her for a hug.

"You haven't missed me at all?" the brunette questioned, pouting.

"Not even a little bit" Ally stifled a laugh before letting go of the girl.

"Food" Lauren simply uttered and Camila was up and out of the house in seconds, once Lauren had gotten outside Camila was already sat in the car, ready to go.

"You're so weird" the taller girl smiled at her girlfriend "really weird"

"But you know Lauren, you love me" the taller girl let her smile spread, it wasn't a lie what Camila had stated.

-----

"You can have anything you want" Lauren pointed to the menu in front of Camila, who was now looking uncomfortable and out of place.

"But it's so expensive" the smaller girl whispered barely audible "I can't expect you to pay that much for some bread, that's insanity, I'm not that crazy, no no, I won't, but I could, no Camila stop it"

"Have you seen who you're talking too? And as far as insane goes, you literally just argued with yourself, let's not go there on the insane front" Lauren loudly whispered to the girl opposite her.

"What do you mean? I haven't looked at anything but you for the last few days, I'm confused" Lauren starred at Camila as the smaller girl starred back. It clicked. "Oooh"

"Uhuh, now come on my little psycho, pick something to eat"

"Huh. Psycho. I see how it is"

Camila proceeded to order more than what she could eat, plates and plates full of things she couldn't pronounce let alone would ever eat. The drive to prove a point was way greater than actual logic, Camila ate it all, pulling faces at the things she didn't like, refusing to make eye contact with the girl in front of her.

"I've never seen some make so many different disgusted faces" Lauren chuckled, as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Bravo, you have now"

"Thank you" Lauren replied "I appreciate you showing me" she let the grin settle on her face "come on then" she motioned towards the door, receiving a grunt from Camila in response.

----

You have one new voice message...
"Hi Lauren, its Paul here, I am calling to check in for next weeks meeting. I know the last meeting was... a little, how do we say? Uh.. remarkable actually, ballsy, I'm kid of proud? Anyway, bullshit aside, come in on Friday please, we'll put this all to rest, fresh start, sort out your new contract, I know you don't want to let this go, nearly twenty one, you've got a huge future Lauren, bigger than what it is now, we'll see you Friday, I hope"