Ninety One

A/N: this chapter contains explicit content. 

Camila pulled her car to a stop in the parking lot of the airport, turning off the engine, sending a text off to Lauren to let her know that she was on her way inside.

Lauren smiled as her phone lit up with Camilas name, finally she thought. She felt like she had been waiting for an eternity just to get out of the airport, not to mention the four month she had just spent away from her girlfriend, with only FaceTime and phonecalls keeping them sane, and of course the odd picture. Minutes were passing by too slow for Laurens liking, knowing her girlfriend would appear any second, knowing she could hold her again, kiss her, it was making her crazy or crazier. 

Camila saw Lauren first, as she spotted the green eyed girl she took her bottom lip in-between her teeth, making her way through the crowd she found a way to go around where Lauren was sitting without being noticed, ending up behind her. The younger girl slide her arms around Lauren waist and nuzzled her face into the back of Laurens neck.

"Hi there" she whispered, her breath tickling the older girls neck.

"Hi" Lauren breathed before turning in her girlfriends arms, with a wide grin on her face, she wasted no time placing kisses all over Camilas head and face.

"Ok hotshot, theres time for that later, we have to get you out of here" Lauren didn't stop, despite the protests coming from the smaller girl "fine, get it out your system"

"right, I can put it on pause" Lauren offered with a cheeky smile, earning a nod from Camila.

"Come my love, your chariot awaits" Camila jested in the direction she came.

"What is wrong with you?" Lauren questioned as the two girls made their way through the airport, each carrying two bags.

"I'm not sure" the younger cuban admitted "there are a lot of theories, the most popular seems to be psycho"

"Ah yes" Lauren nodded happily in agreement.

"That wasn't a que for you to make me feel shitty Lauren, besides I'm more than certain I've only ever gone psycho, as you put it, with you, and please try and correct me if I am wrong, but I have every right to loose it sometimes, even if we completely ignore the fact that I'm a 19 year old woman who has regular stress from college, and you-"

Before Camila had a chance to finish her rant, Lauren had pushed the younger girl into the toilets, with their lips firmly attached. She moved her lips against the smaller girls effortlessly, until the younger one broke the kiss.

"Lauren, we can't do this now, that would be wrong" she stated breathlessly.

Lauren shook her head, pulling Camilia into her body and her lips to the girls ear "lets be wrong" the smaller girls breath hitched in her throat.

With that she smashed her lips into Camilas once more , forcing her against the wall. Lauren slipped her tongue into Camilas already willing mouth, causing the two to engaged in a brief battle of dominance, which Lauren won. The smaller girls hands were tangled in the raven hair that belonged to Lauren, causing the older girl to groan lowly. 

Lauren released Camilas cheeks from her grasp, moving her hands slowly down the other girls body. Tracing patterns across her chest, teasingly, before pulling her lips from her girlfriends and connecting them with her neck.

"Lauren" Camila breathed out through her hushed moans.

Lauren glided her tongue across the side of Camilas neck before sinking her teeth in, moving her hands down to the hem of her girlfriends shirt, dragging her fingertips across the smaller girls stomach.

"No" Camila grabbed hold of Laurens hand as she spoke, barely audible, causing Lauren to life her head, slightly confused and very breathless "I don't want your foreplay"

"Jesus" Lauren let the smirk she sported earlier return to her face as she connected her lips with girl in front of her once more, her hand soon release by that of the smaller girls.

Lauren unbuttoned the high waisted jeans Camila had chosen for the day and slipped her hand inside them as well as the lacy panties.

"Lace?" Lauren breathed as she pressed her forehead against Camilas.

"Yes Lauren..." the older girl used her middle finger to slowly move up and down Camilas folds, catching her clit on the way up "shit" the smaller girl gasped "present for later".

"I like them" Lauren whispered before pushing two of her fingers inside of Camila, thrusting them slowly and sharply, earning several breathy moans from her girlfriend.

Camilas nails dug into Laurens shoulders, harder with each of Laurens thrusts, almost drawing blood from the older girl. Lauren pushed her fingers as deep as she could, finding Camilas Gspot. With each thrust Lauren caught the spot, causing the younger girl to moan out in pleasure, soon adding twists to her motion.

"Please" Camilia whimpered.

Lauren continued her thrusts, before using her free hand to rub against the bundle of nerves, she could feel Camila rapidly approaching her orgasm and this added please sent her over the edge.

"Lauren" Camila cried out as she reached her high, Lauren slowed her pace as her girlfriend rode out her orgasm "sex in a bathroom, very classy"

"You came pretty fast" Lauren chuckled smuggle as she removed her fingers from the girl in front of her.

"Four months" Camila flipped Lauren the bird as she spoke "You'll be done quicker later" she uttered, biting her lip.

"Will I?" Lauren pulled her body away from the smaller girl causing her to fall slightly before grabbing ahold of the older girl "what were you saying?"

"That I love and adore everything about you".