Thirty

Camilas POV

I pulled the door open to reveal Lauren sat on three suit cases, hunched over her phone.

"Are you moving in?" I questioned as she looked up.

"Do you want me to?" Her eyebrow linked up.

"Not even a little bit. Come on, you've been out here long enough" I grabbed two of the suitcases and went inside while Lauren grabbed the other and followed.

"You left me on your door step for ages, and all you're wearing is sweats and a tank top"

"I needed to make sure I looked decent"

"You're so annoying"

"For real though Lo, why did you bring your cases?"

"Your parents are on their business trip, for this week right? I'm moving in for a week" my mouth quirked up into a smile "I'm kidding"

"You've ruined my life"

"Unless you want me too?"

"I mean maybe a day or two or all week if you want, I'd like that, it could be fun"

"I'd like that" Lauren followed as I dragged her stuff up the stairs "are you planning on going out for food in sweats?"

"Did you want to be stood outside any longer?"

"Ok no, do you want to change? I don't care, you look fabulous regardless"

"Oh thank you Lauren, but I'll change"

----

Lauren and I arrived at the restaurant and as I expected there were paparazzi everywhere, Lauren squeezed my hand in an attempt to reassure me before big rob pulled open the door and led us both into the restaurant. Soon after we took our seats inside and ordered our food.

"That's scary" I chuckled nervously "you do that everyday?"

"Sort of, I usually get away with it here in Miami, i guess being seen with someone as beautiful as you changes things"

"Damn Jauregui, that was a legitimate compliment" she nodded as I spoke "you have breath taking eyes"

"Before we get all soppy" she chuckled "the reason for this outing-"

"Is it a date?" Fuck, nice one Camila.

"It's uh.., do you want it to be one?"

"Do you?" I dropped my gaze from Laurens face to the spaghetti that sat in front of me on my plate.

"I.." Laurens hand rested on top of my own as she drew circles on it with her fingers "yes"

"So do I" I smiled to myself. She likes me, she actually likes me.

----

"I had fun" Lauren nudged me with a smile spread across her face "you're actually quite a fun person"

"I'm the best person ever, don't dates usually end with people going their desperate ways"

"Who said it was over?"

"Well..I just.. I don't know, it was my first official one"

"You've never been on a date before?" I shook my head as Lauren took a hold my hand "you had fun right?" I nodded "good, there's something else that good dates end with"

"There is? What?"

Lauren leaned in a little closer to me, her eyes fixed on my own and the sweet smell of her perfume filled the space between us. Her hands cupped my cheeks while her thumbs gently rubbed them, and then her lips met mine, in a soft kiss.