Sixty

Lauren pulled open the front door to be great by none other than her beautiful girlfriend and the girls younger sister. Th smile that spread across Laurens face quickly faded when Camilas hand connected harshly with her upper arm.

"Ow! What the fuck Camz?" She almost spat.

"Language, their are children present" Camila stated as she nudged Sofi in the direction of the house signalling that it was alright for her to enter and that she did "I warned you".

"Sorry I forgot, about you're situation" Lauren uttered causing Camila to furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"My situation?"

"You know, you being a child and all" the older girl tugged her bottom lip between her teeth, trying to hold back the smirk that was threatening to appear on her face.

"Wow" Camila held her hand over her heart, faking offence "you're so mean to me"

"You literally just hit me, how am-"

"Shush" Camila placed her hand over Laurens mouth "we're not talking about you're pain here"

Laurens eyebrows kinked in amusement as she moved her tongue around Camilas hand causing the smaller girl to cry out in disgust and pull her hand away.

"You can pick sofi up later"

"I.., what?"

"See you later Camila" Lauren motioned her hand in the direction away from the house, causing Camila to stand completely confused "your face" Lauren breathed "you have shut a cute confused face" she pushed the door open further allowing Camila to enter the house.

"I'm about to smack you again" the younger girl spoke as she moved past Lauren into the house.

"You spend way too much time with Dinah" Camila opened her mouth to protest, but soon closed it.