One Hundred And Seventeen

Camila forced open the door to her shared home, slamming it shortly after. Making her way through to Dinahs room, without knocking, bursting through that door as well.

"She broke up with me" Dinah sat up instantly, glaring at the girl who just barged into her room.

"What?"

"Lauren. I think she broke up with me, or she was going too, I don't know, we were doing unholy things behind a dumpster and then yeah"

"Ok, so, I'm awake right now, at what? two in the morning? because you don't know whether or not Lauren wants to continue fucking you behind bins?" the smaller girl nodded rapidly at the question "I hate you so much"

"Your insight has helped me so much thanks, its actually one o'clock" 

"Like thats better"

"Hi mani" Camila nodded in the direction of the lump shifting next to Dinah in the bed.

"Ahhh hi Mila" Normani lifted her head, waving awkwardly at the girl stood at the foot of the bed.

"Were you just? just then? while I was.... I'm venting and two are? you make me sick" Camila stated as she turned to leave the room.

"Camz" Lauren whispered as she appeared in the doorway.

"Yes please everyone join in, party in DInahs room, come on Ally you might as well come too" Dinah flopped back onto her bed as she spoke.

"I though my dramatic exit ended the conversation" Camila uttered as she stepped as far back as she could.

"You're insane, majorly" Lauren smiled at the girl infant of her as she stepped forward with every step Camila took back.

"What? I'm really confused now" the smaller girl put her hands out in front of her, preventing the taller girl from getting any closer.

"Don't be"

"What do you want Lauren?" 

"Not this" the green eyed girl motioned her finger between Camila and herself, causing the smaller girl to look down at the floor "not that either" Lauren placed her hand under Camilas chin, lifting the girls head "If you could contain your crazy for five minutes, we could of finished, just somewhere more respectable"

"Well I-"

"Let me finish" Lauren interrupted, rubbing circles on Camilas chin with her own thumb "I am yours, do you understand that? I want you to come everywhere with me, I want you to walk on red carpets with me, I want to perform my songs to you in front of the entire world, I want everyone to see that I have a princess, I want my adventures to include you, not be stories I tell you"

"ohhh i think she broke up with me, blah blah, i don't need this disgusting display of affection at this time" Normani states as she throws a pillow in the direction of the two girls.

"I have a condition" Lauren nodded at the smaller girl "from this day forward I shall be known as princess Camila, and if you do not address me in this manner I'll cry"

"I can live with that" Lauren smiled at the girl before her, earning a smile in return, before the two leaned in and connected their lips.

"Fantastic, everyone loves everyone, now get out, or I'll happily sit on Manis face with you in here" Dinah screeched.

"Live porn" Camila whispered with a giggle.

"Get out" Dinah snapped, and the two girls obliged, leaving the room.

"So you admit that you're a thing" Camila poked her head into the room.