Epilogue

The hype was finally dying down from the camren situation, the two could walk to the park, go for ice cream, dinner, without being ambushed, well sometimes anyways. Lauren still struggled to handle the situation within itself, but with her friends and Camila by her side through it all everything would be alright.

Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani stood before the seating area in the venue they were about to officially graduate in. Well, Normani, Ally, and Camila were. With Ally jumping around full of joy, and Normani and Dinah playing with each others hands, Camila was left to look around the room, no sign of Lauren.

Is she coming? I hope so, she said she would if she could. She said she would. She could be late and thats ok, as long as she gets here. Graduating, it feels different, graduating from high school wasn't really that big crazy ordeal but this, this is mad, after this I'll be an adult, officially, out in the world.

Dinah pulled her best friend, Camila, into a bone crushing hug, as she fought back the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes as well as fighting the face eating smile.

"I feel like a proud mother, you're graduating, you're all grown up" Dinah uttered as she squeezed her friend tighter.

"Oxygen... is becoming....a.. foreign aspect" Camila stuttered out "breathing... DJ.. can't"

"Oh right, yeah, sorry" the taller girl released the smaller one from her grip.

"Hi Dinah, we're graduating as well" Ally chimed in as she poked Dinahs shoulder.

"She doesn't care about you two" Camila snapped playfully.

"Huh, thats funny, she cared a lot when she was screaming my name a few minutes ago" Normani stated with a smug grin on her face.

"Nope" Camila and Ally said in unison before turning their attention to the ceremony that was about to take place.

"See you guys in a bit" Dinah smiled to the three girls before pecking Normanis cheek and heading off, away to her seat.

"You're late" Dinah spoke, keeping her eyes on the event in front of her, as Lauren took her seat next to her.

"Yes, well, your directions fucking suck. Off campus graduation, stupid, stupid, stupid" Lauren sighed as she finished.

"Oh miss moody, whats wrong with you today? has mother nature returned? i told you she'd come back with force"

"Ok Dinah, just because I said I hated mother nature one time does not mean she'd..., we're actually having this conversation" Lauren fixed her dress before searching the crowd of graduates for Camila.

----

"You came" Camila squeeled as she jumped into Laurens arms.

"Of course I did" the older girl wrapped her arms tightly around her girlfriend, supporting her as the younger girl wrapped her legs around her waist "happy anniversary" she muffled into the girls neck.

"hmmm" Camila smiled as she pulled back from Laurens neck "happy anniversary" the two girls starred at one another in content silence before Camila broke it "did you see me being all grown up? i'm adulting now"

"Oh wow, i'm putting you down now" the taller girl dropped her arms from her girlfriend, causing the smaller girl to tighten her arms and legs around Lauren.

"You can't, I cannot allow it, I've had a long and busy day" she whined.

"You have sat on your ass for about two hours, and its only three in the afternoon, you've walked like twice" Lauren stated as she unhooked Camilas legs.

"How often do I walk?"

"Ok true" Camila nodded with a smug grin as Lauren spoke, letting her out of the grip she had on her and taking her girlfriends hands in her own, intertwining their fingers.

Camila and Lauren, along with their three other friends continued the remainder of the celebrations that took place in the graduation venue. Spending what was left of the day together, getting food and spending the evening with a movie marathon back at the girls home.

-----

"This isn't exactly my idea of a five year anniversary" Camila nudge Lauren as she sat on the kitchen counter.

"Well I felt that after the intensity of it all, and the fact we're heading to Australia tomorrow, you deserve this time, you know mental preparation" Lauren smiled up at the girl in front of her.

"The start of the rest of our lives?" Camila placed both her hands on Laurens shoulders, gently rubbing them "can we still have sex in toilets? I don't want to loose the excitement" the taller girl burst into a fit of giggles before controlling herself a few minutes later.

"Anything you want baby" the older girl pecked her girlfriends lips with a small smile "we won't loose any excitement, you have nothing to worry about"

"You might get bored of me, Dinah told me I'm only ok in small doses, you might murder me, please don't kill me, I told my mum you weren't a murderer, don't make that be a lie, oh god Lauren, please don't get bored of me" Camila ended her speech with a whisper, earning a series of quick pecks from Lauren.

"I want all of you, forever, I promise I won't get bored of you, it's impossible, you're always surprising me, and your a psycho, there's never a dull day"

"I'm not a psycho" Camila stuck her bottom lip out pouting.

"You will never win that argument, I love you Camz"

"I love you" the two girls smiled at one another, pressing their foreheads against eachothers.

"If you two are done in their I'd really like that soda, and that popcorn, but by all means take your time" Dinah yelled from the living room.

"No fucking rush" Normani added.

"I'm more than happy to wait" Ally yelled after a few seconds of silence.

-------

A/N;
Ending on a happier note. The next book shall be up soon.
Thank you guys for sticking with it, for your feedback, and thank you for supporting, hopefully you enjoyed it and will enjoy the sequel.