Eighty Four

Lauren ran from Normanis car to Camilas door, dragging her duffle bag behind her "Camz" she screeched as she banged on the door "open up, open up" the door opened slowly, revealing a small girl in a pink onesie, with her eyes half open.

"Good day Lauren" Camila whispered as she rubbed her eyes "how may I be of service your highness" the taller girls face broke into a smile as she pulled her girlfriend into a tight hug.

"You should greet me this way every time I come back" Lauren muffled into Camilas hair.

"I plan on being awake next time, so you can expect it to return to my usual sarcasm" the smaller girl squeezed the green eyed one in front of her before reluctantly letting her go "I suppose you should come in"

"That'd be nice" Lauren followed Camila into the house, closing the door behind her "there best be cookies left"

"Sadly, I cannot make any promise, miss"

"Do you remember when you could barely look at me? Or even speak to me? Let's go back to those days"

"Oh, so you want a girlfriend who doesn't talk? Well Lauren, your wish is my command" Camila replied as she pushed open her bedroom door, with Lauren shutting it behind them.

"You won't last long" the smaller girl replied with a thumbs up as she sat back on her bed "come on Camz" the response was a simple head shaking "wow". Lauren took her place next to Camila, staring at her. "I'm gonna kiss you now"

"No you are not" Camila covered her mouth after she spoke.

"I'm not?" The younger girl shook her head "why am I not?" Laurens eyebrow linked in confusion.

"Because I am going to kiss you" Camila leaned into Lauren and pressed her lips onto her girlfriends softly, in a gentle yet passionate kiss, it only lasted a second before Lauren pulled away slowly.

"I approve"

"I thought you might" the smaller girl whispered before connecting their lips once again in another soft kiss.

--

A/N: hiiiiiiii
I really don't know if smut should be involved?? What do you guys think?