One Hundred And Seven

Camilas POV

Tell her. That's what Ally said, but Paul said not too. But Paul also thinking I'm going to end  things with Lauren, I can't go an hour without her, how the hell does he think I could or would ever leave her, he doesn't know me. That's right Camila he doesn't, so suck it up, your girlfriends, what is he a business partner? A work associate? Whatever. Not everyone is gonna like you.

But if he's told Lauren to end it and she actually is and that's why we have a film night tonight and she's just gonna break up with me and move on. She can do that, whatever happens she can just move forward and take on the next step in life, I envy her for that, that quality is so difficult to obtain.

-----

(Texts between Camila and Lauren)

LoLo (4:09pm)
I'm starting to think you've stood me up and considering the fact I'm your girlfriend that worries me

Camz (4:13pm)
I'm coming you impatient thing. What are we doing?

LoLo (4:15pm)
We're going to pig out and watch films, I have you tomorrow too yes?

Camz (4:17pm)
You'll always have me.

-----

"Thank you Ally" I smiled at the smaller girl beside me as we pulled up outside Laurens apartment.

"It's what I'm here for Mila, remember what we talked about?"

"You know I can't just jump in with that, I will say something, just not yet, I don't know how, what if me being paranoid pushes us off the edge we're already on?"

"You both are so negative it angers me. Go up there and speak to her, she's had so many opportunities to break up with you and she hasn't so stop worrying" Ally's eyes widened slightly after she spoke, sparking confusion in myself.

"What do you mean?" Ally shook her head "Ally, you look like you've just seen a ghost, why?"

"Don't worry about me, just get up there"

"Believe it not your health isn't very high on my list of problems... ok I didn't mean that the way it sounded, you know what I mean" I shook my head as Ally let a smile settle on her lips.

"I'll ignore it if you get out my car and stop passing your paranoia to me"

"God Ally, mani or Dinah would of given me some mad speech filled with threats, you are letting me down"

"Well I'm sorry they're too busy christening every inch of the house we happen to share with them, so you'll have to settle with me"

"Lauren wants to break up with me doesn't she?" My question clearly caught Ally by surprise as her jaw fell open before she realised and closed it quickly.

"No Mila, you're clearly both going through some stuff and-"

"What has she said Ally?"

"Camila"

"Ally"

"She's too far gone to ever consider that, she won't say that she's too stubborn, what she has told me is not mine to tell, she loves you Mila, I don't know why because you're annoying as fuck and personally I want to push you off a cliff but apparently we don't choose who we fall in love with" Ally's face lit up slightly as I smiled at the girl next to me.

"That's more like it, thank you madam wisdom"

"My pleasure assmila"

"Ok now we're back to flirting, see you later" we both nodded as we parted ways.

Ally had a way of making me feel better well actually they all did, my friends, and Lauren too.