The catch up.. Or ketchup?

Começar do início

"Oi! Wendy! Stop chatting with your friends and help finish stocking the ketchup and mustard!" Her older sister I guessed called (which I know why she looked familiar now) out the Wendy, interrupting our encounter. I look at Wendy as she whisper "This isn't forced labor, it's a chore and just follow me so we can talk more" before turning the next asile. I blink before nodding as I just followed her. Despite her being a gossiper, she seems pretty nice.

"Hey is it true that you and Lucius kissed?"

Nevermind

I gave her a strange look as if looking I didn't know what she meant. "Well I got a unknown tip from a person who said they saw you did" she said before sighing. "But that expression on your wearing... Tells me that you don't know about that.. Bummer.. It would have been a juicy information... But then again.. If Peter had heard of this, he would have my head" she said as she shivered at the fact. She was also one of the people who thought Peter was a creepy person.

"But aside from that I would totally ship you two"

Wait what?!

"Yeah I mean sure I don't know much about him but he's a pretty quiet and nice kid.. Just like you"

Yeah like QUIETLY thinking about murdering someone and KIND of a murderer

"And you two seem to fit together because you both are consider.. Odd"

I flinch at the word 'odd' I can't really handle being called that really. A sudden thought passed through my head. Where is Lucius anywa-

He suddenly appeared in front of us as both of us yelped in surprise by his sudden appearance.

Speak of the devil and he shall come!

...

I just realized how much relation he and phrase has...

Let me rephrase that -clear throat-

Speak of the Lucius and he shall come!

That's better...

He looks at us, wondering what we were talking about. "Woah Lucius! Acting like a ninja there... We were.. Just.. Um... Talking about girl stuff.. Yup! Girl stuff..." Wendy said. Lucius seems unconvinced. "Okay! Okay! We.. Er.. I was talking about shipping you and Sanity" she admitted, scared by his cold gaze. He seem to get a reaction from that as he look at the side and awkwardly coughed. Wow that was the one sound coming from his mouth today... From a shipping confession? He looked away for a moment as Wendy shuffled awkwardly while I spotted  his cheeks turn slightly red? Was.. He blushing? From what? Embarssment? Sickness? Or maybe from... I shook my head. No no no.. He's the son of the devil.. A cold hearted killer who is devoid of emotions except amusement from the suffering of others.. And a bit of anger and annoyance to those who aggravate him.

After that little.. Phase he went back to normal as he nods and turns away as he begin to walk away. Suddenly the pump that held the ketchup shook before bursting out in a stream and splashed on Wendy and a bit on me.. But mostly on Wendy. She scream and held that horrify expression as she looked at herself covering in ketchup. Her sister an my parent came to us as they notice her current state. My parents were worried for her while her sister took her to the back to clean herself up before cleaning the floor. Lucius had a strange expression on his face though.

Even though his eyes held pity...

He mouth was smirking...

Then I put two and two together as I frown 'Wow... Lucius... Just... Wow...' I thought to myself as he looked at me and gave me an 'innocent' expression. Which he isn't. I shook my head as we went out of the store with some snacks as we seatbelt ourselves before driving off.

I guess that's Lucius then...

Lucius Pov

I hate you Wendy... I hate you very much for doing that... There's a reason you don't mess with the devil you know... You nearly made her think I had feeling for her! Well yeah a bit but- Lucius stop that! You don't like her or anything like that! You just.. Just... Have an interest in her.. Not in a romantic way but a curious way... Yeah.. Curious..

That girl should had knew what was coming to her.. You don't mess with Lucius.. Or Bengt.. Especially Bengt. I smirk at the scene with her messed up but then frown a I clench my fist. I'm losing my touch in killing though... I feel like.. Like... I'm not interested in it.. I'm losing the urge to.. Shaking my head, knowing that I can't change the fact I was. 'But... But... I should make my last final kill before I lose it..' I thought to myself as I looked at my burnt card. I've been holding a grudge for so long and I can't wait to get my hand on them.. Besides

Revenge is dish best served cold..

Author note

Dun dun duun!
Plot twist!

By the way...

Did you spot the reference?
Hint: It's was something Wendy said.

Anyway here are the questions today:

What did the burnt card say?

Who is Lucius going to kill next?

Will the end be coming soon?

Do you agree with Wendy shipping choices?

Why did Deron disappeared?

When will Lucius admit he likes Sanity!?
Lucius: -glares-

Also... Yay Wendy's is back! Oh boy Wendy finally has a scene! Heh... Heh... You guys probably forgot about her didn't you? Yes, she has been rarely mention but she is a key player such as.. Gossiping... And shipping! And... And... I don't really know really but still!

By the way, my Author talk is coming soon so please ask me any questions you have and so far I only have.. 1 but you can still ask!

If you want, vote, comment, or request any Character talk, Short stories or ideas for the story (even though it might end soon *spoiler spoiler*) But I am thankful for you supporting me during this journey of randomness!

I hope you enjoy!