Chapter 1- Senior Year

Start from the beginning

"She discovered how to be a girl. You like?" She says cheerfully, I nod. "She looks-"

"Hot. New plan. I'm getting her to go out with me, and you're getting Brianna." Jadon says bluntly. Sage laughs, I look at her curiously. "What are you laughing at?" She shakes her head.

"Oh, nothing. Happy hunting boys!" She walks after Lily leaving Jadon with a smirk on his face just standing there looking at the car.

"Jay don't you dare-"

"Why not? It's just a little fun!" He takes out his key and strings it along the car making an unbearable screeching noise. Before I could do anything, the bell rings and he pulls me into school.

"Hey Ty, hey Jay!" Amelia, one of Brianna's minions says with a flirty wave. "Sup Mia." Jadon replied with a nod, I chuckle as Brianna walks by.

"Mia, you are supposed to be in Drama with me. Are you coming or not?" Bri snaps, I chuckle as Jadon pulls me away. "Dude. Snap out of it. There is a welcome back party tonight at her house. Wanna come?"

"As much as I would love to start your evil plan, I can't. I have to babysit my little sister-"

"Your parents really need to get a sitter." I chuckle. Little does he know that Sara is my niece and not my little sister, technically I am her babysitter. Nobody really knows about my past and I would like to keep it that way.

My phone buzzes, it's a text from Ivy:
Ivy- Hey little bro, just to let you know we have a babysitter in mind, do you happen to know Lily Fitzgerald?
Tyler- Yup. I totally know her, she's great
Ivy- Okay awesome. I'll tell her she got the job, you are free of service.

I start dancing in the middle of the hallway. "What the hell are you doing?" Jay replies with a chuckle. "My happy dance, I am free from my babysitting duties! They got Lily to be the sitter." He smirks causing me to roll my eyes.

"The plan is in action."

Lily's POV
When I got the text I was so happy. I can finally tell my parents that I got a job. Of course I'm not going to tell them what job because they will think it's just for the lower class.

My parents are loaded. They are what you would call snobby rich people. After my brother got sent away, my parents have been treating me and my sister like crap. I guess you could say that's why she's a grade A bitch.

The Hunter's want me to start after school, I have to pick up Sara from school and then I am going to bring her to get ice cream.

"So did you get the job?" Sage questions while taking a bite of her grilled cheese sandwich, I chuckle with a smile. "Yes-" She cuts me off by letting out a shriek causing Brianna to look at us.

"Great. Now she's coming over." I glare at Sage, she chuckles. "Who?"

"Hey ladies. I couldn't help but here a scream, did you finally realize how ugly you are?" Out of nowhere, Jadon wraps an arm around her and chuckles.

"This girl? Ugly? I don't think so, she's very beautiful indeed. Why if I was her boyfriend I would want to rip-"

"Not happening Jay." I cut him off, he chuckles. "A man could only try!" He puts his hand on his heart, acting like he's hurt. "Her? What do you see in her?"