Chapter Sïxty-Øñë: My Fïrst Åñd Låst

Start from the beginning

They cleaned up at their table as dinner was served. While people were giving toast and speeches, Tyler walked over to Josh. Zoey was drinking her glass while Tyler hugged Josh. "Congrats man." He smiled. "Thanks-" Just then while she was distracted by the speech, Tyler slipped his hand in Josh's inside tux pocket. He patted Josh's chest and sat down next to him. Josh raised a brow and felt his chest. He peeked into the pocket and his eyes widened. "You'll thank me later." Tyler whispered then cleared his throat and clapped as the final speech ended as if nothing happened. Josh looked over at Zoey who didn't even notice. Tyler had slipped Josh a condom. His cheeks turned rosy as he looked at Zoey. She looked at him and smiled. "What're you staring at dork?" She asked taking a bite of food. "I-uh-I" Josh became flustered as he stared at her. Her beautiful complexion and soft skin. Her smile and the way her hair flowed. Her soft petal pink lips. Josh gulped and bit his lip. "You okay?" She raised a brow. "Uh yeah." He shook his head and smiled closing his eyes. "Sorry." He laughed awkwardly. Zoey leaned over and kissed his rosy cheeks and smiled warmly. Josh blushed more and put his arm around her. She leaned over and kissed him. Josh held the side of her neck as they kissed.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the universe." He smiled and kissed her nose. Zoey giggled. Just then JoJo ran over. "Jish! Uncle Jish!" She ran behind the table and over to him. "What's up kiddo?" He smiled and pulled her up on his lap. "Picture!" She pointed to her mom. "She wanted to take a pic with the newly weds." Her mom smiled. Zoey scooted closer and held JoJos hand as Josh held her on his lap. JoJo grinned big squinting her eyes as her mom took the picture. "Jish! Dwance with me." She hopped off him and pulled his finger. "Alrighty hang on squirt." Josh kissed her head. "I'll be back baby." Josh kissed Zoey's cheek. He took off his coat and set it on the chair. "Hey save a dance for me now." She tickled JoJo. "I won't be with him all night Zee! I bwing him back swoon." She rolled her eyes and giggled. Her tiny hand grabbed his index finger and pulled Josh onto the dance floor.

Zoey leaned on her hand watching Josh dance with JoJo and being silly. The song changed to a slow dance so they stopped dancing all silly like. Josh picked JoJo up and held her. He held her hand as she rested her head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on hers and swayed back and fourth with her. Zoey smiled warmly. He's the one. She blushed and looked down smiling.

Josh danced with her for a couple more songs. He set JoJo down as the song started to end. "Spin me Jish! Wike you did with Zee!" She giggled. Josh smiled and JoJo spun around in a circle holding onto his finger laughing and giggling. The song ended and he glanced at Zoey. She was fiddling with her food being typical Zoey. She wasn't being social not even at her own wedding. "Hey squirt. We'll dance another time. There's a pretty lady over there that I gotta dance with." Josh squatted to her level and pointed to Zoey. "Oh! Zeeeee." She covered her mouth and giggled. JoJo skipped over to her mom and Josh stood up.

Zoey was playing with her food when a hand reached in front of her. She looked up to see Josh smiling. "Dance with me." He smiled. "Go dance with JoJo." She smiled. "She's eating." Josh nodded. "Who said I wanted to?" She smirked. "I wasn't asking beautiful." He smirked back. Zoey blushed and took his hand. Josh guided her to the dance floor. It was a slow song. Zoey wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her leaning his head on hers and they swayed together in slow circles. "I love you so much." He kissed her head. "I love you more." She smiled and tightened her grip on him. Josh blushed and grinned more.

A couple more hours passed. At this point; people were leaving, others were bored, and a few drunk. The night was coming to an end. Zoey looked around leaning on her hand. She looked bored. Josh leaned on the table copying her. She rolled her eyes smirking. He playfully nudged her. "What?" She asked. "Did you eat plenty?" He asked playing with her hand. "Mhm." She smiled. "Let's get outta here then." He winked. "Were ditching our own reception?" She laughed. "Yep. Let's sneak out." Josh helped her up. He kissed her once more before running in back.