~A Friend's Concern~

Jackson's P.O.V.

"Hey Jackson!" Youngjae called me as I noticed that all of us are now sitting onthe table where we usually eat at, I was staring at Diane for a few minutes since I saw her... well, something changed and something feels dangerously strange.

"What's up with you? It seems like you want to kidnap Diane and do something to her" Yugyeom chuckled as I know that his 'matured' mind will let him think badly about what really is in my head, everyone was already eating to their hearts content but I was still being a detective, observing Diane.

"It just seems weird" Everyone laughed as they thought that I had jost lose my mind, well I can't deny it but I'm starting to get a bit currious regarding Diane and Mark's marriage not only because I'm a friend of Mark, but I can't bear to see Diane in pain.

"What's weird? Everything looks and sounds still the same to me" Jinyoung added, well how can they notice when they're all just paying attention in playing games?

"Mark and Diane, something tells me that there's something up between the both of them. They're strangely being distant to each other" I then voiced my opinions again, this time I think my instict is right... there's something between Mark and Diane.

"Strangely distant? They really are distant since the first time they met especially after their wedding" Jaebum... he has a point but they're still clueless on what I can see.

"Yeah, them being distant isn't a new thing for us. If Mark hears you talking about Diane I think you'll have another fight just what was likely to happen on your birthday party last Friday" Yeah, I remember that, Marks was so drunk so I had to carry him on my back as I asked Diane... for help...

"It can't be... they wouldn't...." I started stuttering as a very weird and nerve wracking thing came in my mind, can they really do that? How? I can't seem to find any reason...

"Wouldn't what? Are you sure you're fine Jackson?" Bambam looked at me in curriosity but I wouldn't want to share something which I'm not sure is true, I need to have a talk with Diane first because i?know that she might know something. This is both amazing and surprising for me.

"Wait, I have to go somewhere" Diane and I have the same age, together with Mark and Jaebum, we also have the same time during breaktime and lunch so I have a higher chance to meet Diane here or she's just wondering off at the campus.

"Diane!" I walked around the whole building until I finally found Diane near the main hall of the school, she was carrying some paperworks so I think she went to the teacher's office before heading towards the cafeteria.

"Oh Jackson, what brings you here?" Even if she looks calm and normal, I can't help but to notice how strange she's walking. That adds to one of my suspicions, I think the more I try to question them the more clues I'm starting to find.

"Can I have a word with you? As in right now?" Diane looked around for a bit, she looks very uncertain, both on what to say and what to do. She then nods her head once she noticed that the coast is clear, she's hidding something really big.

"That night, when I sent Mark at your house did something-"

"I think Mark is already looking for you, excuse me" I scoffed, both in annoyance and in confusion, she avoided the question... she looked so tensed when I asked her something about that night... could it be that I was right?

"Why are you talking to her?" In no less than a second Mark appeared beside me with a frown on his face, what a great timing... but I also have a question to ask to him... If his answer is different... does it mean that Diane is hidding the truth from him?

"Can your remember something the next day after you woke up after the night of my birthday? Is there anything you can remember?" Mark seemed to get lost for a bit in his thoughts before finally and firmly answering my question.

"Nothing, none of that I'm aware of" He noncholy replied which made me think really hard, if he can't remember... then what I'm thinking now can be true or not...