~Jackson~

Diane's P.O.V.

I shut my eyes close as I heard my phone ringging, without opening my eyes, I tried to reach my phone on the nightstand and answere the call.

"Good morning sweetie" Mom's voice greeted me as I tried to make my voice lively and awake eventhough I clearly am not.

"Mom, what brings you to call again?" I asked as I hugved the comforter more tightly.

"Honey, it's already quarter to 6 are you in school already?" Mom's sweet voice just made me more sleepy but her words...

"School? We have school today?!" I exclaimed as I opened my eyes and immediately sat up on my bed. I noticed that I was back in my own room, my mom had left the house and it seemed like I was carried here.

"Honey are you alright?" Mom asked on the phone as I immediately went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth

"Call you later mom" I pressed my phone on my ear again and uttered, I dropped the call and went to take a bath. After a few minutes, I went down to the living room and saw Elaine preparing some foods.

"Elaine! Why didn't you wake me up? I'm late now" She looked at me in question as if she knew something I don't.

"Mark told me you're already awake so I cooked his favorite food" Elained uttered as she already packed the food Mark will eat. I zoned out for a bit because I remebered being carried but I don't know when that thing hapened.

"Was that a lie?" I looked at Elaine and shooked my head, something feels off I just don't remember it. Why was I even transported to my own room when the last thing I remember last night was that I was sleeping on the couch in Mark's room.

"No, I was awake earlier I guess I just fell asleep again" I remember him carrying me to my bed earlier I just think I fell asleep again, I think that explains why I woke up in my room. Elaine told me to eat first and then she'll call the cab for me while I do so, I took my time because I don't want to get chocked.

"Diane dear, the cab is here." I stood up infront of the door as I slowly turned around remembering that Mark forgot his lunch again, I walked back to the kitchen and took his lunch box.

"Oh yeah, can you give that to him again?" I nod my head as I bid goodbye to Elaine, I'm thankful that she's here whenever I can't do anything.

Π♪Π♪Π♪Π♪Π♪Π♪Π♪Π♪Π♪Π♪

"Unnie-" My sisters, Marcella, Zoe and Nicole greeted me when I came to the cafeteria but before they could even say anything I decided to cut them off.

"Do you know where Mark is?" Nicole rolled her eyes because I know that she's still clearly mad at Mark, Zoe and Marcella looked at each other with confusion in their eyes as they raised their shoulders.

"What is this? You just came here but then you're asking for you husband immediately?" Marcella scoffed as she raised her eyebrow and stared at me suspisiously.

"I'm sorry I just need to give this to him" I pointed at the lunch box in the hand as I can feel it starting to get cool, pastas are usually good to eat when it's cold and lunch time is already going to end so I really need to give this to Mark.

"Lunch again?" I jumped in shock because a voice spoke behind me, I turned around and saw Jaebum, one of Mark's friends passing behind me as I think he overheard our conversation.

"Oh? Jaebum, do you know where Μark is?" He looked at the lunch box I'm holding and smiled.

"Follow me my lady" I followed Jaebum until I reached a practice room in the dance studio, some of Mark's friends are practicing while others are just eating on the corner.

"Why are you here?" Mark's cold voice lingered on my ear as everyone's eyes turned to me as they stopped playing the music. Jackson immediately stood up from the floor and greeted me with a smile. Bambam, Youngjae and Jinyoung were also surprised to see me but smile softly and greeted me with a bow.

"I told her to follow me because she's going to give your lunch to you" Jaebum walked inside the room as I just remained standing on the door frame, my eyes then stared at Mark who was clearly glaring at me.

"Why do you always forgot that? Diane is being burdened now" Jinyoung uttered as he also stood up and took the lunch box from me in a very polite way, but before doing so he politely bowed at me.

"Burdened or not it's her choice, I didn't order her to do that for me" Jinyoung casually walked towards Mark as he handed him his lunch box, I shivered at Mark's words as it felt poisonous and cold. Does he hate me that much?

"Atleast I know she's trying hard to give it to a person who doesn't even want her presence" Jackson hissed beside me which made me surprised but before anything could happen like a heated argument, I bowed my head infront of everyone.

"I did what I have to do, I'm going to leave now" I smiled as Jackson kindly sent me back to the cafeteria, Jaebum just remained on the practice room.