~The Invitation~

Diane's P.O.V.

"You just stayed a night at your fiance's house and yet you ready came back with a child?" Marcella asked, while I'm right beside them as they kept on talking about Mark and Josh's surprise visit at our house. They were taken a back at first to see me with a child and especially with Mark, I can say Nicole was just trying to be polite to Mark while we were having dinner last night.

But they didn't even care when Mark stayed for a night, all their attention was focused on Josh only. They even tried to persuade him in sleeping in their room since he was just adorable, Josh rejected them and kept on trailing behind me wherever I go. He stayed in my room and never left my side, Mark didn't even find him so Josh just kept on sitting beside me.

"Reminders unnie, 'fiance' and not your 'husband'" Zoe then also taunted me, she even walked beside me since I was already walking in front of them. She whispered on my ear playfully as if I didn't hear them talking about me and Mark behind me. I sometimes think these three girls could just crash my wedding and that would make dad angry. Actually they wouldn't care even if dad would really get mad at them.

"You should've used protection at least, we're not ready to be aunts" Nicole added, anyway, the 4 of us are walking at the corridor in our school. Josh and Mark got home earlier before we could leave our house, Josh was planning to stay at my room since he was still sleepy earlier but Mark told him that they need to go because he still needs to attend school. Once Josh finally agreed, they left our house.

"Can you please stop acting like something really happened between Mark and I, and please also stop telling me that Josh is our child because if ever something really happened between the both of us, I will need to show symptoms of pregnancy and give birth to a child after 9 months" I stopped walking and turned around to face my three sisters who kept on taunting me the whole time when we entered the school.

"Try to remember it, the 3 of you even had the time to taunt me with you useless jokes"  I uttered and proceeded to walk again, they followed me shortly after and also proceeded to talk about Mark. I'll just let them, I'll just interrupr if I need to since they wouldn't listen to me anyway so what's the use?

"But I must admit, even though your fiance is so cold, his son is very sweet" Zoe added which made me agree. Josh is a total cutie and a goofball, if I would have a son in the future, I want him to be like Josh. He's very cute and smart.

"The exact opposite of him, his dad seemed to be a mafia leader if he isn't an heir" Marcella said but that somehow made me feel hurt, they're still talking about a friend of mine even if he thinks he's not. And he's still my 'soon to be husband'

"Yeah, with his strong and cold aura. He could also be a gangster or a muderer" Nicole uttered, this time, I think I should already interrupt their conversation so I stopped walking and turned around to face my sisters again.

"As far as I know, he wouldn't do such a thing. He's an heir and if he murdered someone, that would be the reason why he will not inherit their company and plus he has a son to look after" I defended, I know every word I said is true.

"Why are you getting so defensive?" Nicole chuckled and crossed her arms over her chest, I don't know if she already forgives Mark and all but why is she even smirking when I tried to defend Mark's where abouts. I was about to answer her question with random words since I also don't know why I'm getting so overly defensive about Mark when my classmate, Ellie, suddenly walked towards me and gave me a hug. She was even jumpping as if she had won a prize of worth 1 billion won, I just smiled and kept on staring at her.

"Congratulations unnie! You're going to get married next week!" She exclaimed and jumped once again, I knew that it was because she was excited about my up coming wedding with Mark. They were every ectastic about our wedding and that only made me worried and nervous at the same time.

"Why thank you, but I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. My father and I  never really had the chance to know when the wedding is going to be held." I smiled as I held her hand, showing my gratitude to her. She might not be my clostest friend but I was happy that they're not doing anything which can harm me. As far as I know almost everyone here likes Mark and they're more likely timid so that was a relief.

"But the invitation is already out, everyone is planning to attend your wedding" My sisters looked at me worriedly since they propably saw how surprised I am, I never really had the time to talk to my dad nor Mark's father about when and where the wedding will take place. Dad was strangely busy this past days and tht made me worry a bit. For sure he has something to do with this.