~Josh~

Diane's P.O.V.

"What?" Nicole angrily gasp as she heard the news, for sure she'll hate our parents once again. Nicole is the type of girl who always gets what she wants, you can say that she's a spoiled brat but she also know her limits. She's usually the favorite one among us even if I'm the eldest, but that doesn't matter to me. All I wanted them is to be proud of me, all I wanted to see is their contented eyes. That even if I'm not their favorite daughter, I could still make them happy even in my own little way. Even if the means sacrificing my happiness.

"Come with me" my sisters tried following me but a hand suddenly grasped my arm and turned me around while pulling me back to thehallway and probably to the parking lot. I could hear Nicole's screams and Marcella's faint cry of my name. I was obviously startled at first and I wanted to fight this man who's pulling me to god know where, but when I stared at his hand, it was utterly familiar. I stared at his frame and noticed his distinctive traits belongs to no other than Mark.

"Mark? Where are you taking me?" I asked him, sure he may be my soon to be husband, but I still don't have the time to trust him considering the fact that he suddenly pulled my arm without even telling me just to follow him. I just don't understand why he still needs to create a scene in front of the other students especially the news was probably read by all. He should've told me to follow him instead of pulling to, which surprised my sisters and of course, me. When Mark was pulling me, I thought he was going to answer my questions but then, he just turned his head to his right and just stared at me with his peripheral view. He kept on pulling me until I could hear the students whispering against each other

'The rumors are true?' One of the girls said, she then took her phone out and I immediately knew that she's going to take a picture of Mark dragging me. One of her friends then squealled and acted like she fainted, they lebher fall as everyone's eyes stared to fall unto us.

'They're really getting married?' A teacher, and an adviser of the same year as us, whispered. Sometimes I just wanted to broadcast my voice in the radio and tell everyone to speak softly so when you whsiper I wouldn't really hear it, but what they're doing now is the exact opposite. Once Mark and I reached the parking area, he opened the door at the  passenger's seat and pushed me inside.

"Where are you-" I was about to ask him something when he suddenly retorted and glared at me

"Shut up" I pursed myips as I could slowly feel imagine how my life would be if I marry this guy. For sure he wouldn't care about me even if I get hurt. The while time he was driving somewhere, Iwas just looking at the window, teyin to remember where he turned left and right. Who knows, he might kidnap me any day. After a few minutes of driving, Mark finally parked his car inside a gate with a very beautiful mansion inside, he left me inside the car but he turned to air conditioner off. And since I don't want to die, I walked inside the huge mansion.

There I saw thousands of picture frames in a table, a round table, a couch and some new and interesting aplisnces and things. I walked to the table which contains hundreds of picture frames and noticed something familiar. It was a family picture, 2 cute little sons playing at a red carpeted floor with their psresnts sitting on s queen like chairs. And the little boys seemed like to be Mark, so that means, this is his house... Why would he bring me here?

"Hi" I got a bit startled when a small voice suddenly spoke, I looked down and saw a cute little boy pulling my skirt down. He has this big round adorable eyes staring at me especially with his small head which was tilted up just to look at me.

"Hi, what's your name?" I smiled and crouched down on his level so he wouldn't have a hard time having a stiff neck later on.

"Josh Tuan" He immediately answered, what a cute boy.