~A Forced Date~

Diane's P.O.V.

"Unnie? Why aren't you dressed? We're gonna be late for our class" Zoe asked me as she placed her notebook inside her bag, Spencer's not fetching her these past few days. Something seems wrong but I guess Slencer and Zoe are fixing everything up since I can see Zoe's smiles coming back again.

"She's not going anywhere with you" Dad uttered as he wiped his mouth with his napkin and stared at me, I shooked my head as my sisters looked at me in confusion. I shooked my head as I remained sitting on the dinning table, Zoe and Marcella are already on the living room, they're already fixing their bags.

"Why? We have classes today" Marcella asked as she walked closer to me, she held my shoulder and looked at me worriedly. She knew I never really liked skipping class, even if I'm sick, I'll always be present at school. Marcella and Francesco's relationship are going good these days, it seems like they're getting more and more inlove with each other.

"But she has a date today, right Diane?" Dad asked with gritted teeth, don't get him wrong. He's not mad, but he only talks like that when he's excited at something.

"Date?" Nicole asked as she entered the living room, please don't fight here today. I'm not having a good day because I'm not going to attend my class but seeing and hearing my father and sister fighting in the morning.

"With her soon to be husband, Mark" Mom uttered in a very polite voice and gave me a small smile, she knows how hard it is for me to be stucked in this situation. But I know she can't do anything since it's my father's decision, and if my father decides, he will stand to his firm decision.

"Couldn't you cancel it so she could attend our class?" Nicole asked, here we go. Please don't argue just because of me, I don't want them to get mad at each other just because of the situation I'm stucked in. It's me who should be troubled and not Nicole, but I understand that she also wants to protect me.

"I can't Nicole, the heirs and our business partners are going to think that everything was just planned to make our company rise again. They should know that Mark and Diane are getting married because they love each other" Dad explained as if he already won a big sum of money, he just wants everything about his comapany.

"Why? It's the truth anyway" Nicole uttered, please. I'm begging you Nicole, stop it please. I held her hand and she immediately stared at me, I shooked my head and pleaded when her eyes met mine. I was still sitting down on my stool and shutted my mouth close.

"Nicole" Mom uttered as she tried protecting and saving Nicole from getting into a fight with dad, Nicole and dad frequently gets into a fight everyday. If Nicole opposes this, she will fight for her right. She's just like dad, they're both brave and has a lot of pride.

"Don't you dare disrespect me like that" Dad stood up from his seat which made my mother and I alert, she held his shoulders and patted it, trying to calm him down.

"And what? So you could control Diane unnie's life again?" Nicole shouted, I immediatelt pulled her towards the living room and started at my father who was still having a hard time dealing with my patient mom.

"Nicole, just leave. I'll be fine" I uttered as Zoe and Marcella just stared at us, they continued to fix their bags.

"If I were you, you shouldn't have accepted the offer. You just made your life miserable" I heaved a sigh as we're back into talking about this again, Nicole nevere really liked hearing the name of Mark and the word wedding. If she hears it, she'll get mad and you can't be surviving a day with her if she's going to just get mad at you and snap at you all day.

"Diane, you need to change now. Mark's probably on his way to fetch you" Mom said as she walked towards us to the living room, Nicole, Zoe and Marcella decided to leave so I'm now left with my mom at my bedroom.