~Blood~

Mark's P.O.V.

I switched positions on my bed as I suddenly left as if my head was being pounded by a hammer and bile was already in my throat, drowsiness already left my body as I badly wanted to puke everything out. I jolted fast from the bed to the bathroom and spill all the liquors I drank last night, I can't remember anything except for the fact that Jackson and I had a talk about Diane.

This time I finally opened my eyes and washed my face and also my mouth, I have a bad case of hung over and I'm also getting a bit more hungry. I stared at my reflection on the mirror and noticed that I wasn't wearing the same clothes when I went to Jackson's party, I was dressed in my comfortable clothes and was in my shorts.

"What happened last night?" I questioned myself as I decided to come back to my room and lie down for a bit, after letting all the bile go away I suddenly felt more weak and hungry. I wonder what happened, just when I was about to lie down, I noticed something very odd about my room but not only my room is odd, there's also something on the bed...

"What's this?" I questioned as I pulled the mattress away and saw a red blood stain on my bedsheet, this is getting very strange... I didn't puke blood somehow right? Besides, men can't have periods and I don't even have any bruise or scratches... where did this blood came from? Diane wouldn't dare to sleep beside me and the space on the bed beside me earlier was very cold which means she really didn't sleep on the bed... so how?!

Still questioning myself about the mysterious bloodstain on my bedsheet, I threw my mattress and bedsheet to the laundry basket and let Diane clean it for me. I then walked down to the first floor and noticed that it was strangely quiet in the house, I proceeded to walk towards the kitchen and dinning room only to see a hot bowl of soup on the table and also a note placed beside it.

~Eat this to sober up~ I scoffed, now where could she be? I don't think it's a good thing for a wife to leave her husband when he's having a hung over right? Diane... Diane... what actually happened last night?...