Protecting The One You Love

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong Yoshi?" Jin asked me in his caring, motherly voice.

"I-it's....V...he-he...passed out." I stuttered out.

I fell to the ground crying. 

Jin got up and sprinted downstairs, Rap Monster walked over to me and sat down.

"He's going to be alright." Rap Mon told me and helped me stand up. 

We both walked downstairs and I sat on the floor next to V holding his hand while Jin healed him. 

When I saw V's eyes slowly open I hugged him in a flash. 

I dug my face into his chest.

"Wow someone really missed me...." he said while hugging me back and putting his hand on the back of my head and resting his head on mine. 

"I thought....you died..." I whispered.

"I would never leave the one I love the most...." he whispered into my ear. 

Jin and Rap Monster went back upstairs while V and I hugged for a little longer. 

He let go of me and I slapped his arm. 

"Oppa..." I said while tears fell from my face. 

I kept hitting him until he caught my hand and held it.  I tried to rip it away from his grasp but I couldn't, I kept hitting him in the chest while crying. 

He pulled me into another hug but I pulled away and continued to hit him. 

He eventually leaned in and kissed me and my hitting gradually slowed down then stopped. 

He back away from me again and wiped the tears off my face. 

"Don't do that ever again." I said to him but he hugged me one last time. 

He stood up and he gave me a hand, I took it as he helped me up. 

He walked me to my room. 

"Don't stay up to late." he said the me, I nodded opened my door and shut it behind me. 

Eun Gi and Daiyu were still sleeping. 

I laid down on my mattress and slowly fell asleep.

V's POV

        She then closed her door behind her.  I went back downstairs and into the kitchen. 

I walked outside to see Jimin and Jungkook out there, I walked over to them. 

"What's up guys?"

"Practicing some dances for our next performance." Jimin said. 

He walked over to his phone and played 'Danger'.  I joined them as we danced together. 

After the song was over we played 'N.O.' and after that we fell to the ground exhausted. 

We all started laughing. 

I looked over to the woods and saw a shadow, that's when I stopped laughing. 

They both looked over at me.

"V what's wrong." Jungkook said. 

I pointed at the trees as a wolf walked out.  Jungkook turned into a wolf as soon as he saw the Worgen. 

We walked up to the Worgen behind Jungkook. 

The Worgen started barking at Jungkook and Jungkook barked at them until the Worgen turned into......Baekhyun. 

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked looking furious. 

I saw little sparks at Jimin's finger tips.  I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down. 

I moved in front of him.

"What is it you want from us?" I asked. 

"I want Scarlet." he said. 

Jungkook growled at Baekhyun then turned to a human again. 

Jimin stepped forward again.

"You can't have her." Jimin said while gritting his teeth. 

"She was mine in the beginning, not your's." Baekhyun said. 

Jimin was about to pounce on to him but we grabbed his arms. 

"Also....V, Chanyeol wants his girlfriend back." Baekhyun said. 

I got really angry and confused.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER!" I yelled. 

"Oh, I won't but Chanyeol will touch her.....a lot" he said teasing me. 

I summoned light in my hands and threw it at his chest. 

He fell to the ground while holding his chest.  He quickly turned into a wolf and ran away. 

I sprinted inside and up the stairs.  I quietly opened Yoshi's door and walked in to make sure she was okay. 

I walked over to her bed to see her sleeping. 

I sat down on the side of her bed and pet her head. 

I saw her eyes slowly open.

"Hey, you can go back to sleep, I'm here now." I whispered. 

She sat up and laid her head on my lap and then slowly fell asleep again as I ran my fingers through her hair. 

I kissed her cheek and watched her sleep until morning. 

I eventually saw the sun come up and I decided to wake Yoshi up, I lightly shook her and kissed her cheek.

"Yoshi....wake up...." I whispered into her ear. 

She didn't wake up.  I picked her up and carried her outside. 

I walked over to the trampoline and threw her on it. 

Once she made contact with the trampoline her eyes quickly opened. 

"OPPA!!!" she shouted, she jumped off the trampoline on top of my back. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. 

"Go forth my knight!" she yelled as I ran around the backyard with her on my back. 

I grabbed her waist and swung her around me so she was in my arms now. 

I ran over to the trampoline and threw her on again. 

She crawled to the side of the trampoline so she was right in front of me. 

She kissed me and then stared into my eyes.

"I love you." she told me then giggled.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continue reading.  I hope you will all suggest this to your friends as well.  Thank you and I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!